sinnloses Gespamme

Offline Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
      • Show only replies by Havoc

Law 18: Dogs are the enemy, treat them as such.

Law 19: If you pass a biker while running, your penis will grow 2 inches.

Law 20: Shun the iRunners (those that always run with iPods). They are not our brethren.

:uglylol:
    “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
    • Global Moderator
      • Weiter im Text...
        • Show only replies by JasonXtreme
      Hatten wir das nicht schonmal auf deutsch!?
      Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
        Hatten wir das nicht schonmal auf deutsch!?

Also die kannte ich bisher noch nicht......

Law 21:
        Never ever concede that another sport is either harder or equally as hard as distance running. This is the great blasphemy and is unforgivable
         :)
        “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
          Law 36: There are no girl runners, only chick runners

:uglylol:  :uglylol:

Law 39: Your pace must increase while passing a hot chick on a run. The pace is to be increased in correlation to how hot the woman is.

Ist aber was Wahres dran. :D
          « Letzte Änderung: 18. März 2010, 13:25:41 von Havoc »

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
            Da sind aber auch ein paar Kracher dabei....  :D

Law 47: All morality is put on hold during long runs because everything, regardless of how cruel or horrible becomes funny

Law 58: You shall not read Runner's World (Every respectable runner)
             :lol:

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
              Law 61:
              Every time a runner retells a story it will be exaggerated at a rate of 6.25% compared to its previous telling. For instance, overtime a story about a pair of dogs chasing you a few hundred yards becomes the story of the rabid wolves that stocked you for miles, setting traps like the raptors from Jurassic Park. Another common example has to do with weather. A runner has never given the proper weather conditions when asked. If it was 85 F for their run, the story will tell of scorching land, where spit caught fire before it hit the ground, in which it had to be nearly 120. The same is true for cold weather. If it is below 10 F, a runner may even proclaim that molecules began to slow down

*grööhhhllll*
               :uglylol:  :uglylol:  :uglylol:

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
                Law 66:
                Never wear a shirt of a race in which you did not participate (General Law).
                 :)

Law 73:
                As a male runner, there are only two chicks that you may let pass you: Paula Radcliffe and Kara Goucher. Paula because she is just a bad ass and ran an olympic marathon on a fractured leg. You may let Kara pass you because it is nice to run behind Kara Goucher, very nice
                 :D  :D

Offline Necronomicon

• Die Großen Alten
                    • Show only replies by Necronomicon
                  Hast du einen weggekippt, Alex ?

Oder teile ich grad nicht deinen Humor ?  :D

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
                    Hast du einen weggekippt, Alex ?

Oder teile ich grad nicht deinen Humor ?  :D

Also wenn zuviel Tee nicht als "wegkippen" zählt, dann eher die 2te Möglichkeit. :D

Offline Necronomicon

• Die Großen Alten

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
                        Ok, dann fahrn wir grad Zweigleisig  :lol:

Da liegt doch schon das Problem!
                        Nicht "fahrn", sondern "laufen" :D

Law 81:
                        A runner shall not pleasure himself the night before competition. An exemption is granted if a runner is assisted in his pleasure by a female counterpart. It is suggested, however, that the runner take care of his own needs--perhaps skips some tasks--and not worry about the women's enjoyment (get in/get out)

Law 82:
                        You may have up to 99 problems, as long as a bitch ain't one

Law 90:
                        The hotter the chick the slower the pace (exemptions include Kara Goucher, Shannon Rowbury, and Shalene Flanagan) :D
                        « Letzte Änderung: 18. März 2010, 14:33:19 von Havoc »

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
                          Law 98:
                          Never let your first run in a new model of shoe be the long run, for this is guaranteed to end in disaster

(Oh Ja.  :) )

Law 100:
                          If a runner wears basketball shorts on any run, ridicule must be continuous until the runner gets short shorts
                           :lol:  :D

Law 102:
                          You can somehow find energy to run but can't find the energy to do anything else not related to running
                           :D

Law 103:
                          Runners have no sense of style. The more a runner matches the slower he or she is. Only joggers take time to find a matching outfit

*grööhhhhlll*
                           :uglylol:  :uglylol:  :uglylol:
                          Die absolute, ungeschönte Wahrheit. :D

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
                            Dein Wert als Mensch hängt nicht
                            von der Anerkennung deines Chefs ab...

und seine nervige Mail beantworte ich erst am Montag.  :D

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
                              • Weiter im Text...
                              Das halte ich für ne freche Lüge :lol: in diesem Sinne streich ich mal die WE-Segel

Meine DVDs

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
                                Das halte ich für ne freche Lüge :lol: in diesem Sinne streich ich mal die WE-Segel
                                Jetzt schon?

Ich muss noch ein wenig ausharren und noch eine kleine Besprechung über mich ergehen lassen.

Und noch so einen albernen Wochenreport für meinen Cheffe erstellen.

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
                                    • Show only replies by skfreak
                                  Eh - wer von euch Säcke hat mein Karma auf -1 gebracht :bunnylol:

Offline Stubs

• "Vermutlich hat Gott die Frau erschaffen, um den Mann kleinzukriegen"
                                    • Ich bin verhaltensoriginell und emotionsflexibel
                                      • Show only replies by Stubs
                                    Da ich keinen Sack hab, hab ich es ausgeglichen.  :D
                                    Liebe Fee! Ich wünsche mir ein dickes Bankkonto und eine schlanke Figur. Aber bitte, bitte ... vertu dich nicht schon wieder!

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
                                        • Show only replies by skfreak
                                      Da ich keinen Sack hab, hab ich es ausgeglichen.  :D

Hehe, Danke. Jetzt können wir gegenseitig unser Karma erhöhen. Ob's was bringt? Ist ja fast wie bei "My Name is Earl" :dance:

Offline Stubs

• "Vermutlich hat Gott die Frau erschaffen, um den Mann kleinzukriegen"
                                        • Ich bin verhaltensoriginell und emotionsflexibel
                                          • Show only replies by Stubs
                                        Ich glaub hier ist das eher just for fun ... aber ich kenn ein Forum, da wär das ... ich glaub, da würds mich zerreißen ... so würden die sich gegenseitig ihre Karmas gestalten. *michwegschmeiß*  :D
                                        Liebe Fee! Ich wünsche mir ein dickes Bankkonto und eine schlanke Figur. Aber bitte, bitte ... vertu dich nicht schon wieder!

Offline Necronomicon

• Die Großen Alten
                                          Ey, wieso hab isch nur Zweier Karma, bin ich Depp, odda was ?  :confused:

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
                                            • Weiter im Text...
                                            Jetz hasch 3 Baby :D ich hab doch auch net mehr

Meine DVDs

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
                                              • Weiter im Text...
                                              Ei sou ebs - gugg hie :D

Meine DVDs