Appleseed: Ex Machina

Offline Bloodsurfer

• diagonally parked in a parallel universe...
  • Administrator
    • Pfälzer mit saarländischem Migrationshintergrund
      • Show only replies by Bloodsurfer
    Bei IGN bin ich gerade drüber gestolpert: http://uk.anime.ign.com/articles/842/842406p1.html
    Nächstes Jahr kommt ein Appleseed-Sequel, produziert sogar von John Woo.

Zwei Trailer sind online, beide schauen verdammt cool aus. Die John Woo typischen Hechtsprünge mit zwei Knarren und so weiter sind schon zu erkennen :D
    Der erste war ja schon ein Brett, aber auf den hier bin ich erst richtig gespannt - und wenn der erst auf Blu-ray kommt... :staun: 8) :)

"Following the non-nuclear war that killed half the world's population, the city-nation of Olympus stands as a beacon of hope in a world of chaos and conflict. The utopian metropolis is governed by Gaia, a vast artificial intelligence, and administered by genetically engineered humanoids known as Bioroids, whose designer DNA suppresses strong emotions. With Bioroids being half of its population, peace and order are easily maintained.

Deunan, a young female warrior, and Briareos, a veteran cyborg-soldier, are both partners and lovers. As members of E.S.W.A.T., the elite special forces serving Olympus, they are deployed whenever trouble strikes. The two fighters find their partnership tested in a new way by the arrival of a new member to their ranks - an experimental Bioroid named Tereus.

Created by Gaia using DNA from Briareos, Tereus uncannily resembles Briareos before the wartime injuries that led to his becoming a cyborg. Not only does this trouble Deunan, but Briareos's DNA gives Tereus more than top-notch fighting skills, this battle-ready Bioroid is like Briareos in another way - he has strong romantic feelings for Deunan!

At the same time, Olympus finds itself under a stealth attack by a mysterious cabal of scientists intent on imposing their own version of world peace upon the peoples of the world."
    « Letzte Änderung: 22. Dezember 2007, 00:21:49 von Bloodsurfer »

Lionel

• Gast
    Auch einer meiner Lieblinge, obwohl ich kein großer Anime-Fan bin. Der Trailer sieht richtig gut aus, man darf gespannt sein.

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
    • Die Großen Alten
      • Videosaurier
        • Show only replies by nemesis

Offline Hellseeker

• aka Patrick
      • Die Großen Alten
          • Show only replies by Hellseeker

Offline der Dude

• Show only replies by der Dude
          ich war ja irgendwie absolut davon überzeugt, dass ich schon was zu geschrieben hab :think:
          der erste war schon top und der wirds auch sein.

der lief ja schon am 27.10. in japan an und nen kumpel meinte schon der wäre sau cool. will net viel spoilern, aber ein teil spielt in deutschland ;) wäre mal gespannt ob jemand die kirche erkennt, in dem da geballert wird :D

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
            • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
              • Show only replies by Lionel
            Fand den zweiten Teil im Vergleich zum genialen ersten doch arg enttäuschend. Sowohl von der Story als auch von der Inszenierung her. Was war denn das für ein Zeichenstil, bitte? Zudem wurde Briarios nicht von Glaubrecht gesprochen. Sagte mir nicht zu.

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung