SMF 2.0

Offline Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
      • Show all replies
    Schön :biggrin:
    “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
        • Show all replies
      Ne ganze Menge SchnickSchnack  :D 
      Aber auch ein paar sinnvolle Features. ;)
      “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
          • Show all replies
        Schaut doch recht schick aus.  :biggrin:

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
            • Show all replies
          Dem Oli fehlen halt die Breireifen, Rallystreifen, der Spoiler und der Kennwood Aufkleber.  :D
          *duckundweg*