Perfect Blue

Offline Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
    • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
      • Show only replies by Havoc
    Ja leider und mit nur 46 im August diesen Jahres auch noch viel zu jung.  :(

http://beyondhollywood.de/index.php/topic,15567.0.html
    “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
      • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
        • Show only replies by Lionel
      Hat eigentlich mittlerweile jemand die Realverfilmung zu Gesicht bekommen?

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Max_Cherry

• Die Großen Alten
          • Show only replies by Max_Cherry
        "Perfect Blue" erscheint am 22. März in HD auf Blu-ray zum stolzen Preis von 25 Eur.

Ich würd ihn ja gerne nochmal sehen, aber das ist schon ein bisschen viel für ein normales Keep Case. Tja, Anime-Preise...