Rabbit Horror 3D (Takashi Shimizu)

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Videosaurier
      • Show only replies by nemesis

Ja, Takashi Shimizu ist wohl vom Hasen geritten. Der Ju-On-Schöpfer kam schon mit Shock Labyrinth 3D mehr oder weniger auf dem Mümmler, und das, obwohl noch gar nicht Ostern ist.

"Danke, nein, ich brauch keinen Arzt!"

Verwundert stellt man nun seine Löffel auf:

Zitat von: horror-movies.ca
    "Director Takashi Shimizu's new film centers on a young boy whose family seems to be falling apart around him. The situation gets worse when he manifests a growing and dangerous friendship and reliance on a stuffed toy rabbit that comes to life. Is he crazy; is his sister alive or dead; is their storybook illustrating father going insane or are they all delusional? Shimizu ventures once more into the terrifying corners of the mind. The film marks his first collaboration with award winning DOP Christopher Doyle, who previously worked with many other noted Asian directors including Wong Kar Wai."

"Du hast den Blase-Hasen gesehen?"

Erschreckend: Hasengrab!

Ja, auch er möchte hier rammeln...

Soll im September in Japan anlaufen und wohl eine Art Hommage an Alice im Wunderland sein.

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
      • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
        • Show only replies by Lionel
      Shit Labyrinth 2?

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Bloodsurfer

• diagonally parked in a parallel universe...
      • Administrator
        • Pfälzer mit saarländischem Migrationshintergrund
          • Show only replies by Bloodsurfer
        Irgendwie klingt das ganz schön schräg und unterhaltsam, könnte mir gefallen :D