Broken Path

Online JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
  • Global Moderator
    • Weiter im Text...
      • Show only replies by JasonXtreme

Trailer:

Broken Path is the simple story of Jack and Lisa, who have recently moved to their dream home in the country, away from the hassles of the city. Johnny Yong Bosch and Pamela Joy Walworth play this idealistic young couple, who want a simple and safe life to raise their daughter. Settling into the new surroundings and getting to know their neighbours, life looks on the up. Yet this is shattered when a group of camo-clad, mask wearing assailants storm the house and begin to attack and torment them. Confused, scared and, at first, struck down by these assailants, the young couple soon fight back. Jack begins to display some ferocious fighting skills in retaliation to his attackers, skills his wife was not aware of. Showing he is just as adept at martial arts and killing as the invaders, Lisa begins to question who her husband really is. Jack, meanwhile, is only concerned with surviving and getting his wife to safety. However, when several of the attackers suggest they knew Jack from a previous time and with one of them wishing to help them, Jack and Lisa’s life and relationship is thrown into turmoil as identities are questioned and survival is threatened.

Vom DRIVE Team - ich finde das Teil rockt!!! Wann es hier kommt, keine Ahnung, is schon aus 2008
    Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
      • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
        • Show only replies by Lionel
      Klingt nach der Story mal nach nem 1A- B-Movie-Rip-Off von A History of Violence. Aber macht ja nix. :D Trailer schaut gut aus, Martial Arts-Szenen sehen gut aus. Vom DRIVE-Team? Steve Wang?

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Online JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
        • Weiter im Text...
        http://www.ofdb.de/review/139084,269504,Broken-Path

Review vom Blade, da steht was dazu drin, und auf ein paar Pages auch noch.

Meine DVDs

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
        Bin grad zufällig auf diesen Fred gestossen - hört sich nicht übel an, Review vom Blade klingt auch jut!

Vom DRIVE-Team klingt erst recht gut.

Offline OnlyEnemyMyself

• That´s the bottom line cause OEM said so!!!
            • Show only replies by OnlyEnemyMyself
          ist ja gute martial arts vertreten - könnte etwas für mich sein!

jerry garcia

• Gast
          Kommt nun am 27.6. unter dem Titel "Attack of the yakuza" von MIG.

http://www.video.de/videofilm/attack-of-the-yakuza-dvd-leih/173410

feature=player_embedded

Online JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
            • Weiter im Text...
            Cool! Hat ja lang genug gedauert!

Meine DVDs

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
            Hat den schon jemand geschaut? Maggo, Ferdi?

Online JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
              • Weiter im Text...
              Nope, VÖLLIG aus den Augen verloren bisher - ich hab grad erstmal selbst überlegt was das hier sein soll, von mir :D

Meine DVDs

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
              :D

LEIDER soll die dt. Ausgabe quasi "cut" sein, bzw. es ist die "US TV Kabel Version", die wohl in einigen harten Szenen cut ist - was einem nicht auffallen soll, dennoch sehr schade!

Online JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
                • Weiter im Text...
                Cut is cut, und wird von mir somit auch nicht gesichtet

Meine DVDs

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
                Ich werd se trotzdem wohl mal antesten.

Online JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
                  • Weiter im Text...
                  Dann mach mal - gibts denn dann auch irgendwo ne ankack Fassung!?

Meine DVDs

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
                  Gibt wohl in den USA und in Indien (?) ne "Bloody Version", die is dann ankack.
                  Musste nochmal kurz die OFDB bemühen, da stand wat.

Online JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
                    • Weiter im Text...
                    Hm ok, dann käme also nur die in Frage für nen Kauf... sach dann mal an ob der wat kann :D

Meine DVDs