Walter Koenig's Sohn vermisst

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
  • Die Großen Alten
      • Show only replies by skfreak
    Gestern abend im Fernsehen gesehen: Andrew Koenig, der Sohn von Walter Koenig (Pavel Checkov aus Star Trek, Bester aus Bab5) wird seit 14 Februar vermisst.
    Zu letzt gesehen wurde er in Vancouver. Vermutung gehen dahin, das er Selbstmord begangen haben könnte.

:arrow: http://www.walterkoenigsite.com/

Zitat
    Andrew Koenig, the son of Star Trek actor Walter Koenig, is missing. The last time Andrew Koenig
    was seen was on Valentine's Day, February 14, 2010, in Vancouver, British Columbia.  Andrew
    Koenig never boarded his flight back to the US, and he hasn't heard from since then.

His cell phone was used on 2/16, as was his bank account, but the phone is now turned off and there
    has been no new activity since.

He was last seen at a bakery in the Stanley Park area of Vancouver.

Andrew is white, 5 feet 5 inches tall, 135 pounds and has shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes.

Andrew Koenig, 41, was working as the video producer on the show "Never Not Funny" as well as
    doing improv in Los Angeles. Best known as "Boner" from "Growing Pains", Andrew also had a role in
    "Deep Space Nine", and is a talented actor director, editor and photographer as well as a passionate
    activist.  In 2008, he  was arrested at the Rose Bowl while protesting China's part in the genocide in
    the country of Burma.

This is a serious matter that has Koenig's friends and family gravely concerned. If you have seen him,
    emailed him or had any contact after the 14th or spent time with him during his stay in Vancouver
    please call Detective Raymond Payette of the Vancouver PD at 604-717-2534.

War echt schon bitter gestern im Fernsehen zu sehen, wie aufgelöst Walter Koenig war ;(
    Ich hoffe mal sehr für die Familie das sich alles zum Guten wenden wird.

Offline Manollo

• aka Manuel
        • Show only replies by Manollo
      Tragisch sowas.
      Hoffe für ihn und seine Familie, dass er wieder auftaucht.

Offline Ash

• der Werbe-Bot
      • Die Großen Alten
        • Tod durch SnuSnu
          • Show only replies by Ash
        Kenne den Sohn primär aus dem sehr geilen Kurzfilm "Batman: Dead End".

Offline Evil

• Die Großen Alten
          • Split Personality
            • Show only replies by Evil
          Selbstmord? Nicht gut!  :staun:
          Menschlichkeit ist nur noch eine dunkle Erinnerung...

Online Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
          • Die Großen Alten
            • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
              • Show only replies by Havoc
            Puh  :shock:
            Hoffentlich löst sich das doch irgendwie zum Guten auf.
            “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”