Gast · 957 · 141424

Offline Janno

• I don't know you, but I think I hate you
      • Show only replies by Janno
    Und hier ist der offizielle Trailer zur zweiten Staffel:

Offline Thomas Covenant

• Die Großen Alten
        • Show only replies by Thomas Covenant
      Ich bin gespannt wie sich dass auf die Serie auswirkt.
      Könnte der Anfang vom Ende sein.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/50767

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
      • Die Großen Alten
        • Videosaurier
          • Show only replies by nemesis

Offline Thomas Covenant

• Die Großen Alten
          Nach neusten Infos zufolge ist der Sender ein Saustall. Der Erfolg seiner Serien wie Breaking Bad und Mad Men steigt denen zu Kopf. Die Executives knallen durch. Bei allen Produktionen scheint momentan schlechtevStimmung zu herrschen.

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
            • Videosaurier
            Interview mit Produzentin Gale Anne Hurd:

Zitat von: shocktillyoudrop
            A day before the panel, ShockTillYouDrop.com got on the phone with Hurd to ask her a couple questions about the upcoming season.

ShockTillYouDrop.com: Congratulations on the success of the series, the first season.
            Gale Anne Hurd: Thank you.

Shock: I'll admit that I was one of the skeptical fans of the comic not sure if it would work as a television show, so I was really pleasantly surprised that it does. Since we've never spoken before, how did you get involved with "The Walking Dead"? Was it always going to be as a TV show?
            Hurd: Well, I started checking the rights I guess maybe now it's about three years ago. I found that they were actually potentially available and that as it turned out, one of my closest friends, Frank Darabont said he had the rights for quite a long time and had written a pilot that did not go forward at NBC. After finding that, my phone call to Frank to say, "Frank, ‘The Walking Dead'?" He said, "Eh, forget it. I tried. It didn't work out." I said, "You know what? Maybe it's time to do it a little differently and go to the places that aren't obvious," and one of the places was AMC with whom my company, specifically one of my executives, Ben Roberts, had been talking about doing genre material.

Shock: I think one of the things about the concept of zombies on television is the fact that most people like the movies because of the amount of gore. You didn't really skimp on it in the first season, but I've been hearing it's going to be even gorier the second season.
            Hurd: Oh yeah, yeah. Definitely. If you've got a cast iron stomach you're set for this season. (Laughs)

Shock: I'm really shocked by that because other than "Nip/Tuck", you don't really see that level of gore even on basic cable, so how do you work with AMC to know how much you can show in terms of the gore? Is there a lot of back and forth?
            Hurd: No, we have never gotten a note to change any sequence that involved violence or gore, not one. We have never been asked to remove that or tone it down.

Shock: So it was always understood that that's going to be the show?
            Hurd: Yeah, I mean, there are requirements. We were familiarized with what their standards and practices are, but remember, this is the channel that shows two weeks of classic horror films during Fearfest leading up to Halloween, so they wouldn't have been able to continue that program block if they had censored to the point that those horror films were turned into Disney movies.

Shock: Your first season was only six episodes, which must have been hard since you got things going and then people have to wait for the new season. How has it been going working on a longer season and will the 13 episodes air weekly starting Sunday?
            Hurd: Well, we take a hiatus after the seventh episode, so that people can enjoy Christmas, (Laughs) and football playoffs and the Super Bowl without having to make a "Sophie's Choice" with what they're going to watch. We pick up again in February after the Super Bowl. We've got seven episodes now, and then six starting in February.

Shock: There's already a lot of choices on Sunday night. It's obviously done well, but how was that decided?
            Hurd: I think that's the night when AMC's original programming is, so it works for them, and I think there are so many great shows on Sunday nights. It's almost like it's the night where you have to make some difficult decisions on what you're going to watch when you've got "Dexter" and "Boardwalk Empire" and "The Walking Dead." I have to promote my show, so the first among equals.

Shock: How has the season been going and how involved is Robert Kirkman these days? How much has the comic been playing a part in the extension of the story?
            Hurd: Well, Robert's even more involved this season than last, because last year he still lived in Kentucky, so he would fly back and forth. This season, to be a part of the writer's room and that experience every day, he and his family relocated to Los Angeles. So the show that you're seeing has not only his blessing, but his deep and daily involvement.

Shock: I know things are moving out of Atlanta for the second season.
            Hurd: Yeah, but we shoot it in Georgia. We shoot about an hour south of Atlanta.

Shock: Is it going to be really obvious this season that it's a different season? Like, when you put on an episode in mid-season will it be really obvious that it's outside Atlanta?
            Hurd: Yeah, because if you've read the comics, one of the major locations in the first two issues is Hershel's Farm, and we spend a significant amount of season two with Hershel, his family on his farm. It forays out from there. But, it's very much transitioning into a little more rural environment.

Shock: One of the things about the comic is that it's sort of neverending. There are arcs when they visit different places but it's just one ongoing story.
            Hurd: We really hope ours is never ending also.

Shock: The fact that you have seasons makes it difficult to have that level of continuity.
            Hurd: Yeah, it's harder to have seasons when you're shooting 13 episodes and it's 99 degrees out and 99 percent humidity. But, as we get into the fall now and we're still shooting, we will be able to—I know this is a disappointment to some—but, some of the characters will be able to wear long sleeves and jackets.

Shock: It seemed that many of the shows in the first season had standalone arcs, though there was continuity between them, so do those standalone one episode stories continue into the new season as well?
            Hurd: Well, if you think about episodes five and six last year, they each had quite a bit of the CDC, their decision to go to the CDC, arriving at the CDC and seeing what Jenner was doing and then an entire episode in the CDC. So we did have overall arcs that were a part of multiple episodes. But, you're right. Just I think by nature the fact that first we're introduced to Rick. We experience the post zombie apocalypse through him and then we're on the search for his family. With only six episodes, it did seem like they were very individual and rather separate. This season, we've got our group of survivors. While many episodes focus on each particular member of the group, it is maybe perceived as much more serialized.

Shock: Another thing about the comic that's kind of cool but also frustrating is that someone can die at any given time. How does that work when you're doing a television show with actors who have contracts and what's involved with that?
            Hurd: Well, sadly for the actors, it's kind of up to us. (Laughs)

Shock: In the comics, key characters would get killed off at weird moments and you never knew about it beforehand. It's like, "Wait that person's very important. They're dead."
            Hurd: Yeah, or they lose a limb. (Laughs)

Shock: So you're committed to that same kind of feel for the show and whatever happens, happens?
            Hurd: Yes, I mean, that's why the stakes are so high on this show. It really is a life or death involvement. One mistake, one false move and you're zombie dinner.

Shock: Now that the story is out of Atlanta, are we assuming the show isn't going to have as many big zombie attacks anymore or are there going to be some bigger set pieces in this season?
            Hurd: You know what? There are zombies everywhere in the world, so sometimes you'll encounter one or two and sometimes you'll encounter hundreds.

Shock: Is the cast going to expand a lot this season? Obviously you have Hershel and his family. Are different people going to show up over the course of this season expanding the cast? How is that going to work? Are they going to be trying to keep those survivors and adding the new family?
            Hurd: They will potentially encounter some other survivors, and obviously as with Robert's underlying comic book, who can you trust? Who can't you trust? Sometimes people—and actually, of the group of survivors we've got already.

Shock: Having read the comics, I'm coming at it from a different place from many people, because I know who everyone is in the comics and I want them to stay in their roles. At this point, having Robert involved, is the TV show becoming something different where you can develop what you've done on the first season where you don't really have to rely on the comics as much?
            Hurd: The comics will always be the inspiration for the show. There will always be set pieces and sets that are directly from the comics, but this has given an opportunity for Robert and for our writer's room team and for Glenn Mazzara, our show runner, to kind of put everything in a martini shaker and shake it up and defy expectations.

Shock: I assume if you're going to bring more people in, what's the danger of getting into the guest star thing which happens with so many ongoing shows where better-known actors want to be involved and they have different guest stars each week?
            Hurd: That's just not part of our show. There are a few people that may come through, but I think certainly at this point--and I don't think there's an intention to change it--you don't want fans to be thinking, "Oh, what really cool actor is going to be guest starring this week?" I think that's a distraction. It takes away from the characters that all of us who work on the show know and love. That should be the focus.

Shock: I guess the networks are a little more into that idea, and AMC doesn't do that, so there isn't that danger.
            Hurd: Yup, but also since it's more difficult to encounter people that aren't already dead, and we're in a remote location this season. It's hard to be the guest star of the week.

Shock: I assume that you have no shortage of zombie extras down there? I assume you need different once on every show.
            Hurd: We do, we do. You know, in Atlanta, there are a lot of fans not only of the show, but of horror with DragonCon and with a number of the Halloween parks that they've got there that many of our extras come with shall we say a leg up on zombie shambling?

Shock: What else are you involved in? Are you still developing movies and things like that?
            Hurd: Yeah, I have a movie called "Hellfest" at CBS Films that we're expecting a new script in very soon and hopefully be forging along; we will announce the director on that. I've got "Port Royal," which is the series that's set in the richest and wickedest city on earth back in the early 1700's, Port Royal. It's a pirate series that hopefully we'll do for pirates like "The Walking Dead's" done for zombies. Scott Rosenbaum is the show runner on, and he is also a veteran of "The Shield" and most recently "V" and "Chuck."

Shock: "Hellfest" is straight up genre horror I imagine?
            Hurd: Yes, it definitely is.

Shock: Can you share what the premise is of that?
            Hurd: Well, let's just stick with, shall we say that it's inspired by something terrible happening on Halloween?

The Walking Dead begins its second season on AMC on Sunday, October 16 at 10 PM.

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
            Season 2 geht direkt geil los!! Spannend, unterhaltsam - und jetzt ist schon klar, das auch Staffel II dann nicht uncut in Deutschland erscheinen wird. Was hier in der ersten Folge direkt wieder geschnetzelt wird, meine Herren!!  :shock:

Offline Thomas Covenant

• Die Großen Alten

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
              Wo kannst du denn die Serie sehen ?

Momentan nur im Pay-TV, mein Dad zeichnet das für mich auf.

Offline Sing-Lung

• Hat Elefanten im Garten
              • Die Großen Alten
                • Festen som aldrig tar slut...
                  • Show only replies by Sing-Lung
                Wo kannst du denn die Serie sehen ?

Momentan nur im Pay-TV, mein Dad zeichnet das für mich auf.

Hab ja auch Pay-TV und schaue ja auf AXN aktuell Californication. Aber wo läuft denn Walking Dead?

Offline Sing-Lung

• Hat Elefanten im Garten
                • Die Großen Alten
                  • Festen som aldrig tar slut...
                    • Show only replies by Sing-Lung
                   :10:
                  Auf FOX Deutschland :)

Scheisse, den Sender empfange ich hier ja auch!! :shock: gleich mal Season 1 durchhauen und dann einschalten!

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
                  Auf FOX Deutschland :)

Scheisse, den Sender empfange ich hier ja auch!! :shock: gleich mal Season 1 durchhauen und dann einschalten!

Dann auf auf Philly, die neuen Folgen laufen Freitags um 21.55 Uhr

Offline Janno

Die erste Folge der zweiten Staffel war auch wieder ganz großes Kino und bin schon sehr auf die weiteren Staffel gespannt.

AMC hat inzwischen auch bereits eine dritte Staffel bestellt.

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
                    AMC hat inzwischen auch bereits eine dritte Staffel bestellt.

Megageil, danke für die Info *freu*

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
                    3te Folge der 2ten Staffel geschaut - es bleibt spannend und unterhaltsam.

Aber eins muss ich mal loswerden: Bin ich der Einzige, der die Rolle von Sarah Wayne Callies (aus "Prison Break" und "Whisper") komplett unsympathisch und overacted finde?

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
                    Hier mal etwas ausführliche News zur dritten Season

Zitat
                    Zombie-Serie "The Walking Dead": Dritte Staffel angekündigt 

Der US-Sender AMC hat bestätigt, dass es eine dritte Staffel der erfolgreichen Zombie-Serie "The Walking Dead" geben wird.

Die zweite Staffel der Zombie-Serie "The Walking Dead" beschert dem US-Sender AMC zurzeit die besten Quoten seit Jahren. Bei der Zielgruppe der Erwachsenen von 18 bis 49 Jahren kommt die auf einem Comic von Robert Kirkman basierende US-Produktion sogar so gut an, dass der zehn Jahre alte Quotenrekord der Mystery-Serie "Dead Zone" gebrochen werden konnte.

Kein Wunder also, dass AMC-Präsident Charlie Collier nun eine dritte Staffel von "The Walking Dead" angekündigt hat. Erst in der vergangenen Woche konnte die Premiere der zweiten Staffel weltweit Rekordquoten einfahren. Insgesamt schalteten bei der ersten Folge mehr als zehn Millionen Menschen in 122 Ländern ein. Auch in Deutschland läuft die zweite Staffel seit dem 21. Oktober auf dem Pay-TV-Sender FOX.

Quelle: filmstarts.de
                    « Letzte Änderung: 06. November 2011, 17:25:58 von Crash_Kid_One »

Online Ash

• der Werbe-Bot
                      • Tod durch SnuSnu
                        • Show only replies by Ash
                      Hört sich so an, als wenn noch einige Stafeln kommen werden. :)

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                        • Videosaurier
                        Hab ja jetzt endlich die (kurze) Staffel 1 durch. Prima Serie mit brauchbaren Figuren, keiner aufgesetzten Coolness, satten Splatts, wo es nötig ist, rundum gelungen.

Mich hat's bei Folge 5 ja bald zerrissen, als alle das Camp im Convoy verlassen und DAS Lied aus Sunshine läuft. Gänsehaut.

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
                        Die ersten 5 Folgen von Season 2 durch.
                        Die Serie ist ja soooo geil :D
                        Man schafft die Balance zwischen Zombieaction und "Überleben in der Apokalypse" mittlerweile sehr gut, muss ich sagen.

Folge 5 war wieder sehr stark, obwohl sie so gut wie garkeine Zombieszenen hatte.
                        Aber sie hat viel Screentime von Norman Reedus. Und der Typ ist einfach saucool, seine Rolle in der Show sowieso...

Offline Janno

Und wenn denn in Staffel 2 mal Zombies auftauchen, denn wird auch gleich ordentlich rumgesaut. Mehr noch als in Staffel 1 :)

Offline Janno

Grad die siebte Folge der zweiten Staffel geschaut. Die Serie ist einfach SO fantastisch.
                            Weiß gar nicht, wie ich das nach dieser Folge noch bis Februar aushalten soll.

Es wurde auch schon verraten, dass die zweite Hälfte der Staffel wesentlich düsterer werden würde.
                            « Letzte Änderung: 03. Dezember 2011, 21:51:15 von Janno »

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
                            Grad die siebte Folge der zweiten Staffel geschaut. Die Serie ist einfach SO fantastisch.
                            Weiß gar nicht, wie ich das nach dieser Folge noch bis Februar aushalten soll.

Es wurde auch schon verraten, dass die zweite Hälfte der Staffel wesentlich düsterer werden würde.

Gerade auch gesehen.

Leck mich am Arsch, was ein Downer vor dem Herrn  :shock: :shock:

Das war eine der besten Folgen der Serie überhaupt. Sowas von stimmig, spannend und einfach runterziehend.

Heftig!
                            « Letzte Änderung: 12. Dezember 2011, 23:03:46 von Crash_Kid_One »