Adult Version of Jekyll and Hide (aka Dr Jekyll & Sister Hyde)

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
  • Die Großen Alten
      • Show only replies by skfreak
    (u

UK, 1971

Regie: Roy Ward Baker (u.a. auch Regisseur von Simon Templar, Mit Schirm, Charme und Melone und vielem mehr)

Synopsis: Jekyll and Hyde get a sex change! When slimy stud Dr. Chris Leeder (Jack Buddliner) takes possession of Dr. Jekyll's ancient notebook, he quickly becomes obsessed with the murderous sex crimes of the original Mr. Hide. Ignoring the notebook's warning that the Jekyll and Hyde formula "makes people appear as they really are," the demented doc mixes the potion and promptly turns into..."Miss Hyde" (Jane Tsentas), a sexy blonde in a mini-skirt who just happens to be a homicidal nymphomaniac! After enjoying a lesbian romp with Leeder's secretary (legendary skinflick starlet Rene Bond), and the sadistic slaughter of a drunken sailor (ouch!), Miss Hide decides to pay a visit to Leeder's fiancee (Jennifer Brooks) and permanently cancel the wedding. Gender-bending adult horror, THE ADULT VERSION OF JEKYLL AND HIDE is another outrageous classic from the Mighty Monarch of Sexploitation, producer David F. Friedman!

Der Text stammt von der folgenden Website, auf der sich auch der Trailer zu dem Film findet: :arrow: http://www.homevision.com/film.asp?ProjectID={6DFB8C28-3EA9-435D-91E2-9C0200CC1CD4}&ProductID={D04D0BA2-4DF6-473B-80A1-9C0200CDAAF8}

Bisher scheint's leider nur eine US-Scheibe zu geben. Kennt den wer? Der Trailer sieht nicht unspassig aus.

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
      • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
        • Show only replies by Lionel
      Also wenns der ist, den ich meine, dann hab ich den als Kind mal im TV gesehen, und der war durchaus spaßig! Kann aber auch ein anderer sein, ich glaub Erotikversionen davon gabs mehr als eine..

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
      • Global Moderator
        • Weiter im Text...
          • Show only replies by JasonXtreme
        Das is sicherlich der ;) ich kenn den auch ausm TV und fand den auch sehr spassig :D
        Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs