SCARECROW AND THE ARMY OF THIEVES - neuer Scarecrow-Roman von Matthew Reilly

Online skfreak

• Serienfreak
  • Die Großen Alten
      • Show only replies by skfreak
    Zitat von: Matthew Reilly
    Quelle: http://www.matthewreilly.com/rb_10-07-05_1.html

IT BEGINS…!

Well, after a lot of thinking about what to write for my next novel (Do I write another Jack West book, or perhaps a standalone, or maybe a Scarecrow novel, since so many fans ask about him?), I have just recently commenced work on…

…the fourth Scarecrow novel!

Strictly speaking, if you counted Hell Island, this one would actually be the fifth Scarecrow novel, but I tend to view Hell Island as a brief side-adventure that has really only been released in Australia – although, US fans, get ready: Hell Island will be released in the United States ether late this year or in early 2011 (it’ll even feature illustrations).

As many of you will know, I tend to put a bit of pressure on myself with each new book. I’ve always felt that each new novel always has to be better than the last one, and this time, the pressure is even more intense than usual. After The Five Greatest Warriors did so well (the No.1 Australian book in 2009), the challenge is a big one. Top that, Matt.

And so I thought long and hard before I settled on my story. I decided that if I was going to bring Scarecrow back—after the horrible events from the novel named Scarecrow—then I wanted to do it right. Any new Scarecrow story had to be massive, explosive, superfast, hard and mean. And I’m pleased to say, the new book is all that and more!

I’ll be writing it over the next eight months or so, with a view to releasing it in late 2011. Still thinking about a title. Who knows, maybe The Return of the Scarecrow…

Geil!!! Hell Island war ja doch eher dünn - da freue ich mich auf den nächsten Roman mit Scarecrow und Motherfucker.
    Bisher waren alle geile Action-Burner.
    « Letzte Änderung: 31. Mai 2011, 08:31:49 von skfreak »

Online JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
    • Global Moderator
      • Weiter im Text...
        • Show only replies by JasonXtreme
      Na dann Gert, ran an den Speck :D
      Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
        • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
          • Show only replies by Lionel
        Ein neuer Reilly ist auf jeden Fall bald wieder fällig. Wird wieder was für zwischendurch..und nachdem ich mit Laymon ziemlich abgeschlossen habe, umso eher ein Reilly.

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Online skfreak

• Serienfreak
        • Die Großen Alten
          Der Titel steht schonmal fest: SCARECROW AND THE ARMY OF THIEVES

Ich freu mich schon sehr auf Scarecrow's Rückkehr und hoff mal das die alte Crew um Ihn inkl. Mothafucker mit dabei ist.

Online skfreak

• Serienfreak
          • Die Großen Alten
            So schaut's Cover aus:

In Australien bereits im Oktober erschienen. In UK am 2. Februar 2012. Für Deutschland konnte ich noch kein Termin finden.

Wird wohl für einige Zeit das letzte Buch von Reilly sein - er kündigte heute via Twitter und Facebook an, das Anfang Dezember seine Frau im Alter von nur 36 Jahren verstarb. Puuhh, da hatte ich echt eine Gänsehaut heute morgen. 36 ist doch echt kein Alter!

jerry garcia

• Gast
            Soeben von Ullstein die Nachricht erhalten, dass Army of thieves als Arctic fire im August 2013 in Deutschland erscheinen wird.

Zudem arbeitet Reilly wohl derzeit an einem neuen Buch, das wohl über 1000 Seiten umfassen und Ende Oktober 2013 in Australien erscheinen soll.