The Hurt Locker (Tödliches Kommando)

Online Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
      • Show all replies
    Gestern auch gesehen und für großartig empfunden.
    Unglaublich dichte Atmosphäre und wahnsinnig spannend.
    Dazu hervorragende Darsteller und ein noch nicht endlos durchgekautes Thema.
    Bin schwer begeistert.  :)
     :9:
    “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Online Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
        • Show all replies
      Gefällt der mir?

Also ich würde da ziemlich sicher auf ein JA tippen. ;)
      “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Online Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
          • Show all replies
        Einer der wenigen Filme den ich aufgrund seiner Dauerspannung mehrmals geschaut habe.
        Finde den richtig großartig.  :9:

Online Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
            • Show all replies
           :lol:
          Stimmt aber.
          Der Film ist trotz seiner Oscars richtig gut.