Hipster Hitler

Offline Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
      • Show only replies by Havoc
    “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
      • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
        • Show only replies by Lionel
      Legal

HipsterHitler.com is strictly a parody, satire and humor site, all content herein should be treated as such.
      None of the views expressed on this page should be confused with the actual views of the authors, advertisers, the hosting company, any service providers or the owner of this domain name. Everything on this site is intended to spoof, parody and satirize. We make no claims as to the accuracy of our satire.HipsterHitler.com uses the names of public figures for purposes of satire only. Any other names are invented and any similarity to real names is accidental and coincidental. The content of this web site should in no way be construed as factual. It is a work of fiction and all content on this site are for the purposes of satiric criticism and comment.
      The content on our forum is moderated and we reserve the right to remove any offensive, malicious or defamatory posts from our site.
      The content of this web-site—graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2010 by www.hipsterhitler.com. Exclusive copyright in all the artwork on this website vests with the authors of the artwork. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos found on this website are the property of their respective owners.

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
      • Die Großen Alten
        • Videosaurier
          • Show only replies by nemesis

:uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol:

Die Buttons da sind der Hammer!  :uglylol:

Okay, wenn man Freund unkorrekten Humors ist...
        « Letzte Änderung: 07. Juni 2011, 21:16:31 von nemesis »

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
          • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
            • Show only replies by Lionel

:uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol:

Ist mir auch aufgefallen. :lol: Gar kein übler Einfall.

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
            • Videosaurier

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
              • Videosaurier

Offline Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
              • Die Großen Alten
                • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
                  • Show only replies by Havoc
                Meine Freundin konnte da nicht drüber lachen. :D
                “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
                • Global Moderator
                  • Weiter im Text...
                    • Show only replies by JasonXtreme
                  Also ich finds sauwitzig, auch wenns mehr als assi is :lol: was meine Frau dazu sagt, weiß ich aber auch schon :D
                  Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs

Offline Masterboy

• aka Gregor
                  • Administrator
                      • Show only replies by Masterboy
                    voll meins!

Yes, he loves Juice!!!!
                    | Filmsammlung | Meine Vinyls | PSN/XBOX: MIYAGI1980 |

Offline Sniper

• Die Großen Alten
                        • Show only replies by Sniper
                      Hahaha bei dem hier hats mich grad zerrissen:

Bro-Sef Stalin  :uglylol: :uglylol:
                      Das Shirt ist natürlich auch n Kracher.

Offline Bloodsurfer

• diagonally parked in a parallel universe...
                      • Administrator
                        • Pfälzer mit saarländischem Migrationshintergrund
                          • Show only replies by Bloodsurfer