Predator - Upgrade (Sequel von Shane Black & Fred Dekker)

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Videosaurier
      • Show only replies by nemesis
    Ja, es tut sich wieder was in der Franchise. Nachdem ein Sequel zu Predators ja offenbar im Sande verlaufen ist, wird nun wohl Shane Black den Jäger in die vierte Runde schicken.
    Black hat sich bereits einen Namen gemacht mit den Drehbüchern zu Lethal Weapon, Last Boy Scout und Tödliche Weihnachten, lieferte als Regisseur Kiss Kiss Bang Bang und Iron Man 3 ab und spielte sogar im originalen Predator mit.
    Fred Dekker wird jeder kennen. Er drehte Die Nacht der Creeps und Monster Busters. Nach dem Fiasko und der harten Kritik an RoboCop 3 zog er sich leider fast vollständig aus dem Filmgeschäft (oder zumindet aus dem Fokus) zurück. Dekker war Blacks Klassenkamerad an der UCLA, was einer der Gründe sein könnte, dass Black ihn an Bord geholt hat. Dekker soll das Script verfassen.

Unterm Strich sind das imo nicht mal schlechte Voraussetzungen für einen brauchbaren Film. Ein vernünftiger Predator darf gerne kommen.

Zitat
    Shane Black Confirms That His Predator Will be a Sequel
    Source: Collider, June 25, 2014

Big news broke yesterday with the reveal that Shane Black has plans to "reboot" 20th Century Fox's Predator. Today, the Iron Man 3 writer and director (not to mention star of the John McTiernan original) tells Collider that his film does, indeed, tie to franchise continuity.

"Why start over, when you've all this rich mythology yet to mine?" Black says, adding that he can, "...really get behind inventive sequels."

Black will be directing the new film and writing the treatment, which will then be scripted in full by Fred Dekker (with whom Black worked on Monster Squad).

Jetzt hab ich grad wieder richtig Bock auf das Original gekriegt und es in den Player geschmissen, schau die Extras und danach nach langer Zeit mal wieder den Film.
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it!"
    « Letzte Änderung: 12. Mai 2018, 19:13:28 von nemesis »

Offline Max_Cherry

• Die Großen Alten
        • Show only replies by Max_Cherry
      Nach "Predators" brauche ich eigentlich keinen weiteren Film. Andererseits ist der Shane Black ein guter Mann (Iron Man 3 hab ich noch nicht gesehen, aber KKBB ist sau gut) und sicher auch ein bisschen Fan, daher mal sehen, was bei rumkommt.

Offline Sing-Lung

• Hat Elefanten im Garten
        • Festen som aldrig tar slut...
          • Show only replies by Sing-Lung
        Predators war cool, deswegen gerne mehr von meinem Lieblings-Ausserirdischen! :love:

Offline JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
        • Global Moderator
          • Weiter im Text...
            • Show only replies by JasonXtreme
          Ich würde es begrüßen, wenn das dschungelsetting nicht genommen wird! Hatten wir zweimal, und ich denke mehr kann man da auch nicht nochmal rausholen :)
          Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
            • Weiter im Text...
            Grade kam was im lokalen Radiosender dazu - ich finds peinlich, dass der Moderator (der immer so tut als sei er der Ami persönlich!!!) den Film "Prideytaaah" aussprach... :lol:

Meine DVDs

Offline Sing-Lung

:thumb:

Gerne mehr! Finde ja Predators cool und ich konnte auch den AvPs was abgewinnen. Wenn auch bei Weitem kein Vergleich zu 1+2.

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
                • Weiter im Text...
                Schau mer mal

Meine DVDs

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
                  • Weiter im Text...

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
                    • Weiter im Text...
                    Ich sowieso nicht ;) an die Atmo von Teil 1 kommt nie mehr was heran, das ist einfach ein geileres Zeitalter des Films gewesen - und auch sowas wie Teil 2 kriegen die heute nicht mehr hin. Wenns immerhin so unterhaltsam wird wie der letzte Film, is schonmal was gewonnen. Ob Black das so rausreißt wie viele das hoffen... bin ich unschlüssig.

Meine DVDs

Offline Sing-Lung

Wenn er mindestens so wird wie Predators, bin ich zufrieden! Dass es kein weiterer Teil 1 oder 2 wird, erwarte ich auch nicht weil schlicht nicht möglich.

Offline Thomas Covenant

• Die Großen Alten
                          • Show only replies by Thomas Covenant
                        Potential ist im Predator massig drin, glaube aber nicht dass da ansatzweise etwas in der Klasse des ersten bei rauskommt.

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                          • Videosaurier
                          Zitat von: bloody-disgusting.com
                          Shane Black’s ‘The Predator’ Will Be An Expensive “Spectacle”!

(...) Black spoke with Thrillist about how he was approached and why he decided to get behind the now titled The Predator.

“They called me and I was reluctant. I said, ‘Look. You guys at Fox, I mean, I enjoy these movies, but we’ve been churning out these AVP whatever, they each cost a certain amount of money, they’re okay, but there’s no effort to elevate them or make them any kind of an event.’ They’re just sort of another PREDATOR. ‘Oh, there’s another one that came out.’ They said, ‘What if we said to you we want to reinvent this, and really treat it with as much of an event status, or as much hoopla as we would the Alien prequel, which is coming out also? We really want to make this something. The kind of movie that people line up for.’ I said, ‘Really, you’ll spend a bunch of money?’ They go, ‘Yep.’ I go, ‘Make it really scale, spectacle?’ ‘Yep.’ ‘Sh*t, that sounds interesting.'”

Black also talked about the focus to “do it right this time” and using Iron Man III as a springboard.

“I think the first one was great, and it was contained, and it was a perfect little gem for what it was. I think there’s an expansion that needs to take place, and also just a love for that era, that movie, and the mythology of the PREDATOR. I think that they came to me knowing pretty much that… they said, basically, if I wanted to make PREDATOR but treat it like it was IRON MAN III instead of just another little movie. I said, ‘Let’s really do it right this time.'” (...)

Offline Sing-Lung

Offline Ed

• Die Großen Alten
                              • "The Feminist"
                                • Show only replies by Ed

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                                • Videosaurier
                                Das ist doch nicht Scary Movie 734, sondern der fucking Predator...

Zielgruppe F&F Gangstaz? Fuck 'em all...

Offline Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
                                • Die Großen Alten
                                  • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
                                    • Show only replies by Havoc
                                  Vllt wird er ja ja in der opening scene weggeschnetztelt :D

Auch der Predator hat seinen Stolz.
                                  Den Halb-Dollar-Depp als Trophäe? Da lachen ihn doch seine Kollegen bei der Rückkehr aus.
                                  “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
                                    • Weiter im Text...
                                    Oh nein, die wandelnde Zahnprothese

Meine DVDs

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                                      • Videosaurier
                                      Zitat von: bloody-disgusting.com
                                      'The Predator’ Shooting This October

Shane Black’s The Predator is reportedly going to begin filming this October, according to AFP. That should give the movie plenty of time for its anticipated March, 2018 release date.

Black tells AFP that the film is going to be more of an event and will be
                                      “…significantly bigger” than the previous three, the first of which came out in 1987.

“To the best of my knowledge, the train is rolling. It took some convincing because they’ve been putting out these movies all along with a $50-60 million budget, and they all had a guaranteed return. But there was never the sense that it was an event picture. It was more like ‘I understand another Predator is coming out — maybe we’ll see it maybe we won’t.’”

Black has already stated that the film will take place in present day and that the return of Arnold Schwarzenegger is, “…something we’re looking into.”