RoboDoc: The Creation of RoboCop

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Videosaurier
    Die Macher von Leviathan: The Story of Hellraiser and Hellbound: Hellraiser II und You’re So Cool Brewster!: The Story of Fright Night haben eine neue Dokumentation in der Mache:

Zitat von: shocktillyoudrop.com
    Epic documentary charting the making of ROBOCOP launching crowd funding campaign.

The team who brought you LEVIATHAN: THE STORY OF HELLRAISER have launched their Kickstarter Campaign for the fully independent retrospective into the making of ROBOCOP and its cultural impact over the last 30 years, ROBODOC: THE CREATION OF ROBOCOP.

Directed by Paul Verhoeven, produced by Jon Davison and written by Ed Neumeier & Michael Miner, ROBOCOP was first released in 1987, and has since become one of the most iconic and successful movies of the 1980s; a movie that was well ahead of its time and has left a lasting impression on fans across the globe. ROBOCOP is a film that many fans watched as children when they were too young to understand the social commentary of this R-Rated movie, yet they were instantly hooked on the future of law enforcement.

The documentary is made as a labour of love by a team of ROBOCOP fans, Director Christopher Griffiths states “To say that ROBOCOP is a big part of my life is an understatement. Just ask anybody who knows me. It is the film that started it all for me at an age when I probably shouldn’t have been watching it, like many others, but I did, and I have grown up with it and found new things each time I watch it.”

Supported by dozens of the original cast and crew ROBODOC is made by fans of the movie for fans of the movie. The crew have already received support from over 20 of the cast and crew and there is no doubt that by the time of production many more key players will be attached to share their amazing stories about one of the most iconic movies ever-made.

Participants include Jon Davison (Producer), Paul Verhoeven (Director), Ed Neumeier (co-writer), Michael Miner (co-writer), Nancy Allen (“Lewis”), Ronny Cox (“Dick Jones”), Miguel Ferrer (“Bob Morton”), Felton Perry (“Johnson”) and many more.

Should the Kickstarter campaign prove successful, ROBODOC will debut in April 2017.