Halloween (2018)

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
  • Die Großen Alten
      • Show only replies by skfreak
    Zitat von: Serienjunkies
    Das Halloween-Franchise wird bald wieder zum Leben erweckt und dafür kommt ein alter Bekannter zurück, der mit einem Horror-Powerhouse zusammenarbeiten wird. John Carpenter und Jason Blum werden die Horrorreihe rebooten.

Horror-Ikone John Carpenter kehrt zu einer Horrorfilmreihe zurück, die er groß gemacht hat. Denn gemeinsam mit Trancas International, Miramax und Blumhouse, dem Studio von Jason Blum („Insidious“, „Paranormal Activity“), wird er die „Halloween“-Reihe wieder zum Leben erwecken. Dabei arbeitet er vorerst allerdings nur als Executive Producer daran und wird von Malek Akkad und Jason Blum unterstützt.

Carpenter: „38 Jahre nach dem Original helfe ich dabei die 10. Fortsetzung zur gruseligsten von allen zu machen.“ Außerdem wird er wohl den neuen Score beisteuern. Das Franchise wurde im Jahr 1978 von Moustapha Akkad und John Carpenter gestartet und umspannt bisher zehn Filme. Diese haben mit einem relativ kleinen Budget weltweit 400 Millionen US-Dollar eingespielt.

Miramax übernimmt den weltweiten Vertrieb und wird demnächst den neuen Kinopartner für den Release bekannt geben. Der Film soll wahrscheinlich zu Halloween 2017 in die Kinos kommen.

Einerseits schon lächerlich das man jetzt ein Reboot rebooted :lol:
    Andererseits Carpenter :thumb: Andererseits... "The Ward" war solide aber kein Burner und er ist "nur" Produzent und Composer.
    Warten wir mal den Trailer ab
    « Letzte Änderung: 06. September 2018, 18:41:38 von nemesis »

Offline Sing-Lung

• Hat Elefanten im Garten
      • Festen som aldrig tar slut...
        • Show only replies by Sing-Lung
      Ich bleibe gespannt! Vor allem da er als Composer auch am Start ist. :thumb:

Offline JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
      • Global Moderator
        • Weiter im Text...
          • Show only replies by JasonXtreme
        Hier ein Zitat von Carpenter himself...
        So you say you want a Revolution?
        You want to shake things up and bring back Halloween and make it rock again?

Well so do I.

So here’s the announcement you’ve all been waiting for:

David Gordon Green and Danny McBride are joining the project to complete the creative team. David and Danny will write the script together and David will direct. I will continue in my executive producer role to consult and offer my advice and feedback as needed.

David and Danny both came to my office recently with Jason Blum and shared their vision for the new movie and…WOW. They get it. I think you’re gonna dig it. They blew me away.

I might even do the music. Maybe. It could be kind of cool.

And you’ll get to see it in theaters on October 19th, 2018.

Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs

Offline Ketzer

• Gefallener Engel
        • Global Moderator
          • Warum?
            • Show only replies by Ketzer
          obwohl ich viele der Halloween-Teile mag, sollte man Tote endlich mal
          ruhen lassen oder braucht Carpenter Geld?

Was soll noch für eine "Geschichte" nach all den Irrungen/Wirrungen der Reihe
          erzählt werden. Der Drops ist doch gelutscht.

Und dann meint der ich hätte abgeschmatzt.
          Can you tell my ghost
          That he doesn't belong here anymore
          Find another host
          'Cause this is my soul, my soul

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
            • Weiter im Text...
            Also mir wäre ja auch ein dritter von Zombie lieber gewesen, auch wenn ich damit ziemlich allein dastehe. Andererseits finde ich die Ambitionen die John da hat nicht verkehrt - bei solchen Vorhaben kommt halt nur zu oft eher das Gegenteil dabei heraus :D und einen neuen Score? Himmel BITTE nicht, gerade der lässt einen doch sofort im entsprechenden Feeling sein. Wahrscheinlich auch ne andere Art Myers mit anderer Verkleidung oder so... und flupp isses nicht mehr Halloween, weil mans ja nicht kopieren will...

Meine DVDs

Offline blaubaum

• Ich denke in Storyboards
            • Die Großen Alten
                • Show only replies by blaubaum
              Alle 10 Filme zusammen haben weltweit nur 400 Millionen Dollar eingespielt? Was?

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
                • Weiter im Text...
                Naja die haben aber ja auch keine hunderte Millionen gekostet. Obendrein waren sicher nicht alle groß im Kino bzw. Is das ja nur box office und nicht Video und DVD, oder?
                « Letzte Änderung: 11. Februar 2017, 08:21:37 von JasonXtreme »

Meine DVDs

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
                • Die Großen Alten
                  • Videosaurier
                    • Show only replies by nemesis
                  Zitat von: bloody-disgusting.com
                  Danny McBride Says ‘Halloween’ Reboot Will Make Michael Myers Scary Again

It’s been right around two months since we’ve heard an update on Danny McBride and David Gordon Green’s reboot of the Halloween franchise, which is headed our way in 2018. The duo is co-writing the script, with Gordon Green (Pineapple Express) set to direct, and McBride just provided some more details about their John Carpenter-approved vision while out promoting next weekend’s Alien: Covenant.

Speaking with the Empire Film Podcast, McBride noted that he and Gordon Green hope to make Michael Myers scary again with their reboot, which will apparently be (on some level) a continuation of the first two (original) Halloween movies:

“Look at where the Halloween franchise has gone. There’s a lot of room for improvement,” McBride joked. “David and I are coming from it as, we are horror fans, and we are humongous fans of John Carpenter and of what he did with the original Halloween, so I think from watching this and being disappointed by other versions of this series, I think we’re just trying to strip it down and just take it back to what was so good about the original. It was just very simple and just achieved that level of horror that wasn’t corny and it wasn’t turning Michael Myers into some supernatural being that couldn’t be killed. That stuff to me isn’t scary. I want to be scared by something that I really think could happen.”

He added, “I think it’s much more horrifying to be scared by someone standing in the shadows while you’re taking the trash out as opposed to someone who can’t be killed pursuing you.”

Carpenter, who may be providing the film’s score, will executive produce with Malek Akkad producing for Trancas and Jason Blum producing for Blumhouse. Gordon Green and McBride will also executive produce under their Rough House Pictures banner.

Michael Myers returns to life on October 19th, 2018.

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
                    • Weiter im Text...
                    Tja und was heißt das im Umkehrschluß? Nochmal den Film von JC machen, nur mit Handys und Jugendlichen die hip sind? Was ist daran dann angsteinflössender? Ich bin da megaskeptisch, zumal man sowas wie das Original vom Feeling her eh nicht mehr schaffen kann, wie halt bei allen Franchise Reihen die wir so kennen.

Meine DVDs

Offline Sing-Lung

Und nur weil JC da seinen Segen gibt, muss das noch lange nix werden. Wenn man bedenkt, was der Herr in letzter Zeit geliefert hat... Seine Sicht auf die Dinge sind ja sicher nicht mehr dieselben wie in den 70ern. ;)

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                        • Videosaurier
                        On yesterday’s episode of the Jim Norton & Sam Roberts Show, Danny McBride revealed that the Halloween reboot will be shooting this Fall, and he also spoke more about how he and Gordon Green intend to fix some of the franchise’s past mistakes and make Michael Myers as scary as he was in the original two films. For starters, he won’t be invincible and he won’t have a sister!

“It’s not a reboot, it’s not gonna be a rehash. It’s a continuation of Michael Myers – where we’re choosing to continue it from, you’ll have to see when the movie comes out,” McBride explained. “I’d already seen all these movies but I’ve really been studying them now, and just thinking about all the people that have been hired to make a Michael Myers movie. Just trying to avoid any mistakes that those people might’ve made. The first Halloween is scary as shit. And the second Halloween is scary, but not as scary. And then from there, it isn’t as scary. And I really think that what happens with it is that he basically becomes Frankenstein. No matter what anyone hits him with, he’s not gonna die. There’s no suspense.

McBride added, “We’re just trying to play with that. Make him real. Not make him real by giving him some crazy backstory either. Just getting back to the basics. Even the moment that they made Laurie and Michael Myers siblings – it also makes it not quite as scary. So all that kind of stuff to us… those are the things that took an amazing idea and took it somewhere it wasn’t quite as effective.”

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
                        • Die Großen Alten
                            • Show only replies by skfreak
                          Mein Vertrauen in diese Aussagen hält sich doch sehr in Grenzen ;)(

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                            • Videosaurier

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                              • Videosaurier
                              In "Haddonfield" wurde etwas gedreht. Nur was genau, das weiß noch keiner so genau.

*Something* began filming over the weekend in Orange Grove, California, which played the role of the fictional Haddonfield in John Carpenter‘s original film. The iconic original houses were restored to their late ’70s glory for what we can only assume is either a teaser for the film or the film itself. The photos come courtesy of mega fan Steve Piacenza, who told us that members of the crew confirmed to him that whatever was going on was tied to the 2018 Halloween film.

“Was there watching for a couple nights,” Piacenza told me today. “They turned the sets back to the 1978 neighborhood.They emptied out both Annie’s house and the Wallace house. Talked to a few people working on the movie – it’s definitely Halloween.”

He continued, “The entire block was blocked off and the entire neighborhood was sprayed with frost. The babysitter house/the Wallace house. And the murder house/Annie’s house. In the two featured homes, they emptied out home furnishings and put in the retro furniture. Friday night they filmed an ice cream truck with a mother and son walking across the street before disappearing behind the house. A loud scream [was heard]. Huge production. They filmed Thursday and Friday.”

“I talked to a few people working on the movie. They confirmed that it’s Halloween 2018,” Piacenza added. “Was it a teaser or promotion? I have no idea.”

Again, this could all be for a teaser we’ll soon see, but it at least suggests that Gordon Green’s Halloween is going back to the beginning, and will potentially be set in the 1970s – which lines up with everything we’ve heard about the project thus far.

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                                • Videosaurier
                                Jamie Lee Curtis soll an Bord sein.

Zitat von: comingsoon.net
                                Jamie Lee Curtis Will Return as Laurie Strode in 2018’s Halloween!

It was over two years ago that Blumhouse announced they were set to bring the next chapter in the Halloween franchise to the big screen and have continued to turn heads with their ideas for the project. Their latest announcement is definitely intriguing as they’ve confirmed Jamie Lee Curtis will return to the franchise that kicked off her career and she will once again be playing the iconic role of Laurie Strode, who comes to her final confrontation with Michael Myers.

Fans are likely scratching their heads at this revelation, since Curtis’ character was unceremoniously killed off in Halloween: Resurrection in 2002, but in true Halloween franchise fashion it would appear that the film will be ignoring the continuity of many of the sequels in favor of telling its own story. Curtis has previously appeared in four films in the series, including the 1978 original, its 1981 sequel, 1998’s Halloween H20: 20 Years Later, and Resurrection.

David Gordon Green (Pineapple Express, Your Highness) will direct Halloween and co-write the script for the film with Danny McBride (yes, Eastbound & Down star Danny McBride).
                                Carpenter will executive produce with Malek Akkad producing for Trancas and Jason Blum producing for Blumhouse. Green and McBride will also executive produce under their Rough House Pictures banner. Zanne Devine and David Thwaites will oversee for Miramax which is co-financing with Blumhouse.

Offline Evil

• Die Großen Alten
                                  • Split Personality
                                    • Show only replies by Evil
                                  Ich war nie so richtig der Halloween Fan. Schlecht find ich die Endlosserie dennoch nicht und für neue, gute Horrorfilme bin ich immer zu haben!! Warum nicht?!
                                  Menschlichkeit ist nur noch eine dunkle Erinnerung...

Offline Sing-Lung

Carpenter hat bestätigt, dass er hier auch den Score produzieren wird! Ob es was neues wird oder das Alte ein Update erhält, stehtaber noch nicht fest.

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                                      • Videosaurier
                                      Trailer bekommen mittlerweile ja immer gerne Teaser... Anyway, Freitag soll der erste Trailer kommen. Hier besagter Teaser:

Und ein paar Bilder:

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                                        • Videosaurier
                                        Nach dem Teaser braucht es selbstredend noch einen Teaser, da es immerhin noch fast einen Tag dauert, bis der Trailer kommt  :D

Offline Sing-Lung

Offline Elena Marcos

• a.k.a. Dirk
                                          • Die Großen Alten
                                            • Come on in ... hahahahahahahahahah
                                              • Show only replies by Elena Marcos
                                            Das sieht doch schon wie old-schooliger aus als erwartet - und da haben die Leute schon vorher geshitstormt... Doch - das sieht doch gut aus. Und Jamie Lee Curtis mit grauen Haaren kommt auch cool. Ich bin "gespannt"...

"Wir laufen keinen Trends hinterher, wir SETZEN welche!"

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
                                              • Weiter im Text...
                                              Also per de sieht das nach nix anderem wie ner generischen Fortsetzung der alten Reihe aus, nur dass er alle Teile außer acht lässt...

Joa her damit, ich mag's! :D dieses rote Schachbrett im Klapsenhof sieht zwar zu arg nach Fantasy aus, aber sonst könnte der wirklich funktionieren. Vielleicht gerade WEIL nicht versucht wird krampfhaft was Neues zu bringen.

Meine DVDs

Offline Janno

• I don't know you, but I think I hate you
                                                  • Show only replies by Janno
                                                Es hieß, dass John Carpenter mit diesem Halloween wieder richtig Angst verbreiten wollte. Ich finde, dass das nach der Sichtung des Trailer nicht danach aussieht. Klar, die Musik ist klasse und Michael sieht klasse aus, aber wenn ich wieder sehe, dasss Laurie Strode hier anscheinend so ein krasser Badass-Charakter sein soll, stößt mir das ganze wieder deutlich negativ auf. Sowas nimmt für mich immer ein Teil der Bedrohung, Spannung und ja, auch ein großes Stück der eventuellen Angst.

Aber vielleicht überrascht mich der Film ja im Oktober noch.

Offline Freddy

• aka Chris
                                                    • Show only replies by Freddy
                                                  Und vielleicht geht die gute Laurie ja auch in Minute 35 hops... :lol:
                                                  DANN wird mir Angst und Bange nach dem Trainler…  :D

Ich find ihn gut. Freue mich drauf!
                                                  Meine Filme-Sammlung

/ / /  Mads Mikkelsen  //  Ryan Gosling  //  John Turtorro  //  Elle Fanning  / / /  NICOLAS WINDING REFN