Mortal Kombat (Reboot, 2021)

Offline JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
  • Global Moderator
    • Weiter im Text...
      • Show all replies
    Hm... es gibt ja schon Spekulationen seit den Webisodes von Machinima... da hiess es auch nch Michael J. White macht den Jax.
    Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
      • Weiter im Text...
        • Show all replies
      Ganz ehrlich... langsam brauch ich da nix mehr. Die Finisher der letzten Games werden nie verfilmt werden, es sind zuviele Figuren geworden, und ne wirkliche geschichte die mehr rausholen würde als bisher... auch nicht da

Meine DVDs

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
        • Weiter im Text...
          • Show all replies
        Hier mal was vom Regisseur zum kommenden Spektakel... R Rated, Gore, Fatalities... sounds good so far :D

McQuoid is still editing the film, but he already knows "it's definitely not gonna get a PG-13 rating."

"Out of context this quote might seem incendiary, it's not: The rules around ratings aren't what a lot of people think they are," he says. "It's amount of blood, it's amount of red, it's interpretation of how you go about it. We had a lot of discussions about getting the balance right so there was gore and there was blood and there were fatalities." He pauses to repeat what he just said. "And there is gore, blood, and fatalities."

Fatalities, as in the dramatic finishing moves from the games that often involve severing someone completely in half or ripping out someone's spine, will be realized for the first time in a Mortal Kombat movie. "There are some crazy fatalities," Tan confirms. "We've picked a couple of iconic ones. There's a lot of really cool signature moves that you'll see, a lot of Easter eggs that we snuck into the film, but there are some really badass fatalities that I can't wait to see on the big screen. They're brutal, man. They, they don't hold back." At the same time, McQuoid "didn't want to get into NC-17 territory." He notes, "It's amazing how quickly you can get there. It doesn't take much." At least, not for a Mortal Kombat movie.

Meine DVDs

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
          • Weiter im Text...
            • Show all replies
          Hm ganz ehrlich? Sieht für mich nach ner adäquaten Nummer aus! Seelenlos... naja die Games haben auch keinen anderen Anspruch :lol:

Meine DVDs

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
            • Weiter im Text...
              • Show all replies
            Freigabe USA wurde ein R - Freigabe hier KJ... na geht doch :D

Meine DVDs

Offline JasonXtreme

• Global Moderator
              • Weiter im Text...
                • Show all replies
              Ich hab paarmal kurz vorm Klick gestanden, aber ich weiß echt nicht ob ich da Bock drauf hab

Meine DVDs