X-Men: Dark Phoenix

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Videosaurier
      • Show only replies by nemesis
    Und noch mehr X-Men...

Zitat von: comicbookmovie.com
    Sophie Turner Confirms Her Return As Jean Grey For A New X-MEN Movie; Says Shooting Is Set To Commence Soon

Though we've been hearing about this X-Men: Supernova project (not the official title) for a while now, up until this point we never had any indication that a new X-flick was even in the works from anyone involved with the project - but that all changed last night.

While speaking to HeyUGuys on the BAFTAs red carpet, Sophie Turner confirmed that she will indeed return as Jean Grey for a new movie, and that shooting will kick-off within the next few months, before she films the final season of Game of Thrones. Guess that means Sansa survives the events of season 7!

“We’re about to start shooting the next X-Men, we’ve just finished shooting Season 7 of [Game of] Thrones, and I’ve got a couple of movies to do before X-Men starts. And then we go on to Season 8.”

The next film in the X-Men series is heavily rumored to revolve around Jean, and her transformation into the Dark Phoenix. This story was very loosely adapted in X-Men: The Last Stand, but fans will be hoping for a more faithful take on Chris Claremont's beloved comic arc.

Zitat von: comicbookmovie.com
    The relationship between Professor X and Magneto has pretty much been the focal point of six X-Men movies now and with so much time spent on that in the prequels, it's fair to say the franchise needs to move on. Thankfully, that looks set to the case as the focus is shifted to the likes of Cyclops and Jean Grey following their introduction in X-Men: Apocalypse last year.

"We cannot, once again, explore the Erik/Charles dynamic," X-Men producer Lauren Shuler Donner told Vanity Fair in a recent interview, adding that the shift is "both liberating and makes me nervous." It definitely sounds like big changes are coming then, and while she was quick to point out that while the duo will always be "essential" to this world, "there are other stories to tell."

As of right now, it's thought that Simon Kinberg will be taking the helm of X-Men: Supernova, but in a separate interview with Slash Film, he explained that's not a name which is set in stone.

"One of the things we do when we make these X-Men movies, to be totally candid, is — any of these movies, it’s on ‘Star Wars,’ too — is you come up with fake names to throw people off the scent and when you’re out making the movie, the signs that show you where the locations are say ‘Nova,’ or whatever the fake title is, and people figure it out, and I don’t even know why we do it anymore."

It may be a fake title, but Kinberg went on to indicate that the movie will indeed adapt The Dark Phoenix Saga, something which hopefully means the X-Men will finally head into outer space for a full on cosmic adventure.

Dark Phoenix ist jetzt der offizielle Titel
    « Letzte Änderung: 16. Mai 2017, 20:56:52 von nemesis »

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
      • Videosaurier
      Ich bin schockiert... Superheldengedöns, und nach 10 Monaten noch kein Tropfen Ejakulat hier drin? Tztztz...

Paar bunte Bilderchen:

Online Max_Cherry

• Die Großen Alten
          • Show only replies by Max_Cherry
        Die Nummer ist halt leider auch langsam durch.
        An die ersten drei kommt für mich eh nichts mehr ran.

Offline Evil

• Die Großen Alten
          • Split Personality
            • Show only replies by Evil
          „Langsam durch“... Ich find das ist bei fast allen Superheldenfilmen der Fall, Max.
          Menschlichkeit ist nur noch eine dunkle Erinnerung...

Online Max_Cherry

• Die Großen Alten
            „Langsam durch“... Ich find das ist bei fast allen Superheldenfilmen der Fall, Max.
            Bin halt X-Men Fan, da sieht man die Dinge etwas anders ;)

Offline Evil

• Die Großen Alten
              • Split Personality
                • Show only replies by Evil
              Stimme dir zu, da ich die X Men noch am ehesten von allen mag. Mir fehlt noch der letzte Teil Apocalypse. Hoffe der kann was. Na ja, und Jennifer Lawrence ist ja auch ein Goldstück.👌😎
              Ebenso Fassbender ist auch klasse als Magneto.
              « Letzte Änderung: 17. März 2018, 08:15:01 von Evil »
              Menschlichkeit ist nur noch eine dunkle Erinnerung...

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                • Videosaurier

Offline Thomas Covenant

• Die Großen Alten
                    • Show only replies by Thomas Covenant
                  Neuer internationaler Trailer
                  Schön die X-Men Costumes aus dem Morrison/Quitley Run

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                    • Videosaurier

Offline Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
                    • Die Großen Alten
                      • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
                        • Show only replies by Havoc
                      Sieht gar nicht mal schlecht aus.
                      Habe die neuere XMen Reihe bisher ja liegen gelassen.
                      “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
                      • Global Moderator
                        • Weiter im Text...
                          • Show only replies by JasonXtreme
                        Ach echt, ich denke die dürfte Dich ansprechen!
                        Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs

Offline Thomas Covenant

• Die Großen Alten
                            • Show only replies by Thomas Covenant
                          In der Tat-nur Wolvie fehlt-der gehört doch voll in die Phoenix Saga.

Offline Sing-Lung

• Hat Elefanten im Garten
                            • Festen som aldrig tar slut...
                              • Show only replies by Sing-Lung
                            Schliesst der eigentlich direkt an Apocalypse an?

Offline Sing-Lung

• Hat Elefanten im Garten
                              • Festen som aldrig tar slut...
                                • Show only replies by Sing-Lung
                              Man spricht mittlerweile von The Fantastic Four 2.0 was den Flop-Status angeht! :/ Schade, isses so gekommen. Habe den Film noch nicht gesehen, fand aber alle anderen Teile immer unterhaltsam.

Online Max_Cherry

• Die Großen Alten
                                Der Film ist bei Weitem nicht so schlecht, wie er gemacht wird. Die jungen Darsteller inkl. der Hauptrolle waren für mich der Schwachpunkt, ansonsten fand ich den ok. Für mich persönlich ist er zumindest besser als Captain Marvel und hat im letzten Drittel ziemlich viele gut Actionmomente.