Allgemein > Neuigkeiten

Guardians of the the Galaxy Vol.3

(1/17) > >>

nemesis:
Ja,  natürlich kommt ein dritter Teil, das steht ganz außer Frage. Und James Gunn macht sich Gedanken. Er hat jetzt den ersten Entwurf des Treatments fertig und ist mit sich am Ringen, ob er aus Gründen der Story den Canon brechen soll oder nicht.

--- Zitat von: James Gunn ---“I’m writing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 and I finished the first draft of the treatment yesterday, which I’m excited about it and I feel really great about it. But there’s one little thing that I had in the first movie… Now, Marvel, MCU canon is crazy and I’ll get super geeky for two seconds. There’s the 616 universe which is the Marvel Comics Universe, which people get hung up on that canon, and then there’s the MCU, The Marvel Cinematic Universe, which has a separate canon which is inspired by but not exactly the same as the 616. I did something in the first movie of Guardians where it was in the background but it was distinctly there, and people know that it’s there. And I’m like goddammit because I have a really good storytelling reason for breaking the canon, and I stayed up last night figuring out if I’m gonna do it or not. I still don’t know.”

"I'll actually tell you. In the first movie there is the mugshot sequence where the characters go through and they’re going through the mugshots and having their picture taken and the Nova Corps has information about each of the characters coming up on their little machinery. Now, those things are something that your average viewer doesn’t see at all and doesn’t read, but there’s a lot of background I put into those things about who they’ve worked with, where they’re from, what’s going on. And it’s one of those things that I’m thinking about changing.”
--- Ende Zitat ---

nemesis:
Laut Chris Pratt beginnen die Dreharbeiten nächstes Jahr.

Sing-Lung:
Aufgrund der Ereignisse in Infinity War bin ich dann doch SEHR gespannt wie der nächste Teil wird!

nemesis:

Sing-Lung:
Sehr gerne! :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln