www.nfhpropaganda.com

Gast · 2 · 968

Anonymous

• Gast
My aim was to animate pictures in form of photos different from the ones i usully make.

The project of this web site was achieved in collaboration with "sfom", a  friend of mine who produces sounds and musics.

The site is made of odd and upsetting background musics mixed with abandonned places, ramshackle factories, closed down hospital...

The site functions a bit like video games so that the web surfer can immerse himself in the atmosphere and become witness or actor.

We work on everyone's primal fears = fear of the dark, or furtive  sights... Plus a few  gore scenes.

Please visit the NFH web site : http://www.nfhpropaganda.com

In this gruesome wandering each action induces the next step to go from a room to another one.

Offline Bloodsurfer

• diagonally parked in a parallel universe...
  • Administrator
    • Pfälzer mit saarländischem Migrationshintergrund
      • Show only replies by Bloodsurfer
    Well, I just moved this thread to the correct subtopic.
    Feel welcome in our discussion board! Like to say a few words about yourself in our welcome subtopic? ;)

Really nice site you created, there is in fact a cool atmosphere and some nice grueling effects too.
    Just a few weaknesses: The loading time is quite long (especially for "old school" modem users it should be nearly unplayable) and sometimes it's difficult to find the right spots to click.
    Although, it feels like the good old point and click adventures. :D