Killerspielverbot - Umfrage

Offline Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
      • Show all replies
    Irgendwie scheint die Seite dem Ansturm nicht mehr gewachsen zu sein.  :lol:
    Ich komm da nicht drauf.
    “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
        • Show all replies
      Da ist "Ende Gelände"  :D

Zitat
      Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "" 
      The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time. 
      “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
          • Show all replies
        Habe auch mal abgestimmt.  ;)