The Brothers Bloom

Offline blaubaum

• Ich denke in Storyboards
  • Die Großen Alten
      • Show only replies by blaubaum
    Der neue Film vom "Brick" Regisseur

Info:

Summit has debuted an updated trailer for Brick director Rian Johnson's wonderful follow-up film The Brothers Bloom, which premiered at the Toronto Film Festival last year. Although this is pretty much the same exact trailer as the one we saw last July, there's a few new additions, including a quote from yours truly. That little nugget is hidden at about 1:55 in the trailer, so look for that in this (or just check out this screencap). I've said it before and I'll say it again - I absolutely love this movie! I've seen it three times now, I listen to the score all night long because it's so damn good, and I still want to see it again. Enjoy!

The Brothers Bloom (Brody / Ruffalo) are the best con men in the world, swindling millionaires with complex scenarios of lust and intrigue. Now they've decided to take on one last job - showing a beautiful and eccentric heiress the time of her life with a romantic adventure that takes them around the world.

The Brothers Bloom is both written and directed by young filmmaker Rian Johnson, of the 2006 indie gem Brick. This first premiered at the Toronto Film Festival last year, where I gave it an 8 out of 10 in my review. Summit Entertainment will finally debut The Brothers Bloom in limited theaters starting on May 15th.

:arrow: Trailer und Quelle
    :arrow: IMDb

Einen deutschen Termin gibts noch nicht. Sieht aber sehr locker, leicht und unterhaltend aus :biggrin:

Offline JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
    • Global Moderator
      • Weiter im Text...
        • Show only replies by JasonXtreme
      Für mich klingt das gut, es sieht nicht übel aus - und BRICK fand ich grandios erfrischend anders
      Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs

Offline Max_Cherry

• Die Großen Alten
          • Show only replies by Max_Cherry
        Für mich klingt das gut, es sieht nicht übel aus - und BRICK fand ich grandios erfrischend anders
        Dito.