FFF'09 REVIEW: Trick 'r Treat

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
    • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
      • Show all replies
    Das wollt ich hören, klingt super (80er, Episodenhorror a la TALES..), würd ich sogar blind kaufen.

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
      Ist da die erste DVD-VÖ schon bekannt (wann und wo?)? Würd ich mir dann sofort klicken, egal ob US oder UK.

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
        Aha, Du liest meine Reviews also auch nicht richtig... ;)

Zitat
        Einach noch ein paar Wochen warten und die Deutsche abgreifen. 16. Oktober... ;)

Japp, hab ich schon gelesen. Im September kommt nirgendwo mehr was raus? Das hatte ich nämlich gehofft..

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
          Ihr habs auch immer so eilig. :)

Ja! 8)

Zitat
          Wartet doch einfach auf die Deutsche Veröffentlichung. Der Film muss eigentlich eh am 31. Oktober geguckt werden!

Da kann man ihn ja ein zweites Mal schauen. ;)

Zitat
          @Gert: Wir könnten ihn uns natürlich auch am 24. Oktober ansehen. Einer von uns beiden kann ihn sich ja um den 16. schnappen... ;)

Joa, joa..gern. :)

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
            Scheiß Suchfunktion... :roll:

Den Stoff scheint es auch in Buchform zu geben:

http://www.amazon.com/Trick-Treat-Mayhem-Mystery-Mischief/dp/1933784512/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1255119254&sr=1-1

Product Description
            Trick 'r Treat delves into the four stories that make up the feature film, Trick 'r Treat releasing in October 2007. It reflects Dougherty's personal take on the filmmaking process, details how the ideas and art came together, and presents it with exclusive special features in a unique format. The genre encompasses drama, horror, thriller...mixed with a good dose of twisted humor.

Set in a small suburban town, Trick 'r Treat explores Halloween traditions while following a group of people trying to survive the most terrifying night of the year. From a serial killer who specializes in poisoning candy; to a group of mischievous kids who unearth their town's dark secret; to a young woman hunted by masked stalker at the local festival; to a cantankerous old hermit confronted by a demonic trick-or-treater, the film is filled with horrifying surprises, nervous laughs and strange creatures of every variety--human or otherwise.

The atmosphere Dougherty creates on film mirrors the flavor of his art--whimsical, yet eerie. It seems welcoming from a distance, but the closer you look, the more you see the twisted, dark side of Dougherty's mind. Dougherty's third-grade teacher once remarked on a report card that his behavior exhibited "early evidence of what may be an extraordinary morbid ingenuity." Years later, his drawings and doodles of the youthful, eerily pumpkin-headed character, Sam--a kind of ghost of Halloweens past--along with a number of other creepy, unforgettable characters, have made it to the big screen. There, Dougherty's art and storytelling promise to take a fresh twist. At the launch of his career he's already got a loyal following eagerly awaiting his next spooky project.

About the Author
            Michael Dougherty is an artisit, writer, and filmdirector. He was the screenwriter for Superman
            Returns and X2. He is also writing four prequels to the Superman Returns Comic Seriesfor DC Comics. Dougherty was born on Halloween. Originally from Ohio, he lives in Los Angeles.

John Griffin has written and produced documents for A& E biography, Turner Classic Movies, and E! Entertainment Television. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife, son, and a strange black cat.

Bryan Singer (Foreword) is a film director; his work includes The Usual Suspects, X-Men, and Superman Returns. He is the producer for Trick 'r Treat the movie.

(Quelle: amazon.com)

Und bald kommt noch dieses hier:

http://www.amazon.com/Trick-r-Treat-Marc-Andreyko/dp/1401225888/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1255119254&sr=1-2

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
              Das klingt supissimo. :biggrin: Werd ihn wohl auch bald haben, und dann wird Bericht erstattet.

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
                Gestern gesehen, und er war echt unterhaltsam. Schöne Halloween-Atmo, für einen Erstling überraschend stilsicher und routiniert gefilmt. Erfreulich viele Fan-Zitate, teils böser schwarzer Humor. Schöne Homage an die Horrorklassiker der 80er und 90er und an die alten EC-Comics und Tales From The Crypt.
                Du auch? :confused:  :D

Also fand ihn ebenfalls recht cool. Schreibe aber mehr dazu und bewerte erst, wenn ich ihn ein zweites Mal - aufmerksamer - gesehen hab. Gestern war es doch eher eine Mischung aus Quatschen und hin und wieder mal Richtung Leinwand schielen. :D

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
                  Gestern gesehen, und er war echt unterhaltsam. Schöne Halloween-Atmo, für einen Erstling überraschend stilsicher und routiniert gefilmt. Erfreulich viele Fan-Zitate, teils böser schwarzer Humor. Schöne Homage an die Horrorklassiker der 80er und 90er und an die alten EC-Comics und Tales From The Crypt.
                  Du auch? :confused:  :D

Also fand ihn ebenfalls recht cool. Schreibe aber mehr dazu und bewerte erst, wenn ich ihn ein zweites Mal - aufmerksamer - gesehen hab. Gestern war es doch eher eine Mischung aus Quatschen und hin und wieder mal Richtung Leinwand schielen. :D

So, nachdem ich ihn nochmal in Ruhe gesehen habe, kann ich meinen guten Eindruck nur bestätigen. Liebevoll gemachter Episodenfilm mit einer hübsch creepigen Atmo. Der einzige Kritikpunkt mag sein, dass der Film mit grade mal ca. 75 min. doch ARG kurz geraten ist. Aber was soll's...
                  Auch das Making Of, das sich mit den Ursprüngen und Traditionen Halloweens beschäftigt, ist äußerst interessant.

:arrow: 8/10

Meine Filmsammlung