Creature of Darkness

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
  • Die Großen Alten
      • Show only replies by skfreak

Story:
    Andrew is haunted by the nightmare of dying a horrible death in the claw of a rampaging creature. A friend convinces him the only way to conquer imagined fear is to confront it head on. When they invite an adventurous group of off-roaders for radical cycling in remote terrain, no one knows they are being led to the time and place the nightmare unfolds. As sunset plunges them into darkness, the dreadful dream turns real, and they are attacked by the Catcher, a skilled and brutal collector of human specimens for alien science. They are no match for the deft hunter, and it picks its victims, dragging them into an underground catacomb. When Andrew's girlfriend is seized, he confronts the ultimate terror of tracking her into the unknown danger below. In a courageous rescue, they attempt escape, but the vicious visitor has marked them with a scent, and it pursues in an unrelenting attack.

Definitv was für Markus - klingt immerhin nach der SciFi-Version von "The Collector"  :uglylol:

Regie: Mark Stoufer

Cast:
    Relativ Unbekannt; Kevin Alejandro scheint noch am meisten gemacht zu haben

Trailer:

Sieht gar nicht mal schlecht aus ;)

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
    Devon Sawa hat viel zu wenig gedreht - fand den immer cool!

Hat der Gute seit "Devil's Den" ein wenig abgespeckt? :D

Trailer schau ich später mal an, wird aber sicher was für mich sein :lol:

Und so sieht die Creature bei Tageslicht aus:

Der Lonewolf Pete

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
      • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
        • Show only replies by Lionel
      Devon Sawa hat viel zu wenig gedreht - fand den immer cool!

Hat der Gute seit "Devil's Den" ein wenig abgespeckt? :D

Da war er so fett, dass ich ihn gar nicht erkannt hab. :D

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast
      Der Trailer ist wohl off, hier eine Alternative:

Hmmm, Trailer grad mal ansgesehen - schade, das Vieh sieht dann doch etwas zu schlecht gemacht aus...das hätte man auch für nen B-Movie sicher besser hinkriegen können.