Ghost in the Shell - Live Action Adaption von Dreamworks mit ScarJo

Offline der Dude

• Die Großen Alten
      • Show only replies by der Dude
    Mir war als hätten wir schon nen Thread zu :think:

Steven Spielberg, filmmaker and part-time game designer, plans to make a live action version of Masamune Shirow's Ghost in the Shell futuristic cop manga. Scribe Laeta Kalogridis is hard at work on the screenplay.

At a recent Q&A for Martin Scorsese's Shutter Island (she wrote the script), Kalogridis revealed that she'll "turn in a draft in a few weeks". According to website ANN, the screenwriter was cautiously optimistic about the Hollywood adaptation, adding, "Cross your fingers, guys — [it has a] female lead."

"I can say that Ghost in the Shell was a seminal visual experience," she told UGO.com last month. "It has spawned so much amazing — not just direct stuff, like the television series — but The Matrix and the evolution of cyberpunk. For me, it is an meaningful as [William Gibson's] Neuromancer."

DreamWorks has the film rights to Ghost in the Shell and plans on making the film in 3D. Kalogridis, who executive produced Avatar, replaced writer Jamie Moss, who had joined the project in 2008.

Ghost in the Shell was first published in 1989 and then turned into an anime in 1995, a animated feature sequel and two television anime. Since then it has also been made into games for the PlayStation, PS2 and PSP.
    Live-Action Ghost in the Shell Script Draft in Few Weeks

Shutter Island's Laeta Kalogridis updates status on remake of Masamune Shirow's manga

Laeta Kalogridis, the current screenwriter for Dreamworks and Steven Spielberg's planned live-action adaptation of Masamune Shirow's Ghost in the Shell cyber-police manga, revealed on Tuesday evening that she will "turn in a draft in a few weeks." She expressed cautious optimism about the project, and indirectly noted an obstacle such a project faces in Hollywood: "Cross your fingers, guys — [it has a] female lead."

Kalogridis spoke at a post-screening Q&A session for Martin Scorsese's Shutter Island film in Los Angeles. At this event sponsored by Creative Screenwriting Magazine, Kalogridis was more tight-lipped about another manga-based project with a female lead character. Kalogridis was once hired by Avatar director James Cameron to script his planned adaptation of Yukito Kishiro's Battle Angel Alita (GUNNM) manga. When asked about the possibilities of the Battle Angel film or an Avatar sequel, she responded, "You have to ask Jim — anything to do with [those projects]."

Kalogridis served as the screenwriter and an executive producer for Shutter Island and as an executive producer on Avatar.

The American arm of the manga's original Japanese publisher Kodansha is reprinting the manga after Dark Horse Comics had the license. Kodansha also launched two new manga series based on the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex television anime series in December.
    « Letzte Änderung: 06. Januar 2015, 10:01:09 von Bloodsurfer »

Offline Max_Cherry

• Die Großen Alten
        • Show only replies by Max_Cherry
      Ich kenne nur den ersten Film, der war gut.
      Ich glaube allerdings ne Realfilm-Umsetzung in Japan wär die bessere Entscheidung gewesen.

Offline der Dude

• Die Großen Alten
        Dass es in Japan spielt, ist ja noch nicht ausgeschlossen. Spielberg hat schon das nötige Feingefühl, das Talent und die Erfahrung um das zu richten.

Offline Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
        • Die Großen Alten
          • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
            • Show only replies by Havoc
          Irgendwie bin ich da noch skeptisch, aber auch nicht völlig abgeneigt.
          Mal weiter betrachten.
          “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
          • Die Großen Alten
            • Videosaurier
              • Show only replies by nemesis

Offline der Dude

• Die Großen Alten
              Naaa, ich kann ja net viel, aber mit Animes kenn ich mich aus :D Dass GITS verfilmt werden soll, die News kenne ich ja schon ne gute Weile, hab sie dann aber immer wieder nicht gepostet, weil ich war mir sicher, hier steht schon was zu :lol:

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
                • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
                  • Show only replies by Lionel
                Irgendwie bin ich da noch skeptisch, aber auch nicht völlig abgeneigt.
                Mal weiter betrachten.
                Dito.

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Online Bloodsurfer

• diagonally parked in a parallel universe...
                • Administrator
                  • Pfälzer mit saarländischem Migrationshintergrund
                    • Show only replies by Bloodsurfer
                  Jahrelang hat sich nichts getan, dann gibt es plötzlich großartige Neuigkeiten: Scarlett Johansson wird die Hauptrolle spielen.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/5/7494305/scarlett-johansson-ghost-in-the-shell-movie

Nur der Regisseur schreckt mich etwas ab: "Rupert Sanders, best known for Snow White and the Huntsman"...

Offline Freddy

• aka Chris
                      • Show only replies by Freddy
                    Und mich macht beides hellhörig.. :lol:
                    Meine Filme-Sammlung

/ / /  Mads Mikkelsen  //  Ryan Gosling  //  John Turtorro  //  Elle Fanning  / / /  NICOLAS WINDING REFN

Faust

• Gast
                    Erster Teaser-Trailer ist da!

Schaut wirklich gut aus.
                    (nur eine Kusanagi mit einem vorsichtigen emotionalen vorgehen passt nicht ganz?)

Film kommt am 23.3.2017 in die deutschen Kinos.

Online Bloodsurfer

• Administrator
                      Takeshi Kitano soll nun auch mitspielen.

Wollte nach dem Teaser gerade sagen, das wusste ich ja noch gar nicht!

Der Teaser sieht nun tatsächlich ziemlich geil aus. Ich bin wahnsinnig gespannt.

Na gut, das ist jetzt noch ein knappes halbes Jahr...

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                        • Videosaurier
                        Neuer Trailer:

Sieht ja alles ganz cool aus, und bei ScarJo im hautengen Anzug wird hier sicherlich einigen gehörig die Hose aufgehen. Aber ich hab so das Gefühl, dass sich ganze von Ansatz und Inhalt her ganz schön weit von der Vorlage entfernen wird (mit der fernöstlichen Denkweise kommt man ja im Westen oft nicht so ganz klar).

Offline Max_Cherry

• Die Großen Alten
                          Ich hab nur mal durchgeskippt, optisch finde ich es teilweise echt nah am Anime.
                          Vielleicht wird es eine Ausnahme, Lucy hatte ja durchaus auch was "Manga/Anime-mäßiges", da hat es für mich funktioniert.
                          Gespannt bin ich auf jeden Fall. Ich glaube, ich gib dem Ding eine Chance.

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                            • Videosaurier

Offline der Dude

• Die Großen Alten
                              Shelling Sequenz auf einer Pressekonferenz in Japan. Kenji Kawai, der Komponist des Original-OST, hat die Vorführung life untermahlt.

Offline Hellseeker

• aka Patrick
                              • Die Großen Alten
                                  • Show only replies by Hellseeker
                                Der Trailer sieht schon mal gut aus. Bin auf das Endergebnis gespannt.
                                die kommt noch... irgendwann...

Online Bloodsurfer

• Administrator
                                  Das auf jeden Fall. Zu ein "zusammengefickter"© Unfug wie Kite wird es ja hoffentlich nicht werden.

© Bloodsurfer

:D

Den neuen Trailer finde ich recht schick. Zumindest optisch scheint das sehr nah am Anime dran zu sein. Die Musik (dieses Cover) hat mir nicht wirklich gefallen, das muss aber noch nichts über den fertigen Film aussagen.
                                  Werde den Anime irgendwann demnächst mal wieder schauen müssen. Zumindest vor dem Kinostart dieser Version. Sehen will ich das Ding auf jeden Fall im Kino, aber ein paar Monate dauert es noch...

Offline Max_Cherry

• Die Großen Alten
                                    Ich hab den trailer dann doch noch angeschaut.
                                    Naja, die Optik geht von ganz cool, bis zu asylum CGI. Es war im trailer echt ein auf und ab.

Offline Max_Cherry

• Die Großen Alten

Schau mal ein bisschen weiter oben ;)
                                      « Letzte Änderung: 16. November 2016, 20:40:32 von Max_Cherry »

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                                        • Videosaurier
                                        Um mal Lance Henriksen aus Hard Target zu zitieren:

"Whoops..."
                                        :D
                                        « Letzte Änderung: 16. November 2016, 20:54:47 von nemesis »