Filmbücher

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
    • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
      • Show all replies
    http://www.amazon.de/Terence-Hill-Spencer-Chronicles-Himmelhunde/dp/3931608980/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1291799887&sr=8-1

Hab da gestern abend übrigens auch noch ein paar Sätze Feedback abgegeben. Sollte man in solchen Fällen echt tun, ist sehr wichtig für Autor und Buch, für die Verkaufszahlen, denn die entscheiden dann darüber ob der Verlag weiter in die Richtung macht und wir irgendwann ein Chuck Norris Buch in Händen halten werden. :D 12 Rezensionen sind erschreckend wenig. Also immer zumindest ne Wertung und 1, 2 Sätze fallen lassen, sollte Ehrensache sein. :)

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
      Klingt echt geil :D ich überleg mirs die Tage noch, denke aber eh, dass ichs klicken werde :D
      Mach mich stolz, Baby! :braue: 8)

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
        Jemandem dieses Buch über die NIGHTMARE Filme bekannt?

http://www.amazon.de/Nightmare-Chronicles-Peter-Osteried/dp/3931608255

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
          Ich hab jetzt auch nen Kommentar zum Sly Buch geschrieben und dem Autor ein Lektorat vor der nächsten VÖ angeboten. :uglylol: Mal gucken, ob da irgendwann mal eine Reaktion kommt.. :lol:
          Aber im Ernst: Wenn die Zeit es zuließe, würd ich das allemal (kostenlos) machen. Ist echt erschreckend, wie viele Fehler sich da eingeschlichen haben, und das obwohl x Leute korrektur gelesen haben.

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
            Hab ich mir geholt, soll sehr gut sein. Für Fans der Argento Filme sicher eine Maßnahme. Ne deutsche Übersetzung gibt es, natürlich, nicht.

Maitland McDongah - Broken Mirrors/Broken Minds: The Dark Dreams of Dario Argento

http://www.amazon.de/Broken-Mirrors-Minds-Dreams-Argento/dp/081665607X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books-intl-de&qid=1291888730&sr=8-1

Virtually unknown to mainstream moviegoers in the U.S. and even to most connoisseurs of foreign films, Italian director Dario Argento is highly esteemed among aficionados of the cinematic extremities. He's been called the Italian Hitchcock, but his work--11 films in the horror and thriller genres during the last 25 years--is far more lurid and violent than Hitchcock's. Argento often dispenses with such niceties as character development and narrative coherence in favor of the over-the-top effects his fans love; for example, in one film, a killer's madness is illustrated by shots of his pulsating brain. Most of Argento's American following consists of "psychotronic" types who disdain the scholarly critical approach, but for its verve, individualism, and technical virtuosity, Argento's work warrants such treatment. McDonagh strikes an effective balance between intellectuality and enthusiasm, offering film-by-film commentary enlivened by a generous helping of poster and production-still reproductions and topping everything off with a recent interview with Argento in which he admits, "I like when people are disgusted, because it means you've made an impression on them. A deep impression." Gordon Flagg

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
              Ja, das Argento Buch ist aktualisiert wiederveröffentlicht worden - freue mich schon drauf. :)

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
                @Pierre: :uglylol:

Für 2012 geplant,

Ivo Ritzer / Marcus Stiglegger (Hg.): Japanese Popular Cinema. O.O. 2012.

http://www.uni-mainz.de/FB/02/Mediendramaturgie/ritzer.html

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
                  Aha, so sieht also der Herr Dr. aus, der die letzte Seite der SI immer mit rhetorischer Onanie und Informationsgehalt gen Null füllt...
                  In der aktuellen SI sind alle SI-Stammautoren mit ihren 10 Lieblingsfilmen vertreten (samt Kommentar) - sauinteressant! Und da sind auch Fotos von den Jungs zu sehen..

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
                    Einer aus den 30ern, einer aus den 40ern und acht aus den 50ern. Der Typ ist nicht ganz sparre.

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
                      Argh ich überleg schon das doch noch zu holen
                      Also ich find es ist mehr als ne Anschaffung wert. Irgendwann ärgerst dich mal.. ;) Was Besseres/Umfangreicheres wird weltweit nicht mehr erscheinen - wirst wissen, was ich meine, wennde mal ins Sly Buch gucken kannst.
                      Buch ist noch erhältlich:

http://www.amazon.de/Terence-Hill-Spencer-Chronicles-Himmelhunde/dp/3931608980/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298887536&sr=8-1

___________________________________________________________

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
                        Ivo Ritzer / Marcus Stiglegger (Hg.): Japanese Popular Cinema. O.O. 2012.

http://www.uni-mainz.de/FB/02/Mediendramaturgie/ritzer.html

Wer wollte wissen, wie Ivo Ritzer aussieht? Markus?

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
                          Heute eingesackt. Geschrieben von einem der Hauptkommentatoren bei der "Video Nasties Doku", Stephen Thrower. Ist überall bombastisch bewertet.

http://www.amazon.com/Nightmare-USA-Untold-Exploitation-Independents/dp/1903254523/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302458105&sr=8-1

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies
                            @Marco: Was macht eigentlich das Stallone Buch bei dir (und das Sp./Hill)?

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies

http://www.amazon.com/Hong-Kong-Action-Cinema-Logan/dp/0879516631

Amazon.com Review
                              This is the most colorful and entertaining history of Hong Kong action cinema available. Bey Logan traces the genre from its genesis in the late 1940s until the 1990s, enhancing his story with biographies, select filmographies, and 10-best lists. Though Logan focuses on superstars such as Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, and John Woo, he also takes time to describe how Hong Kong action cinema blends with other genres. He devotes chapters of his book to Hong Kong comedy, horror, and fantasy as well as to the series of action films that feature female protagonists. Logan concludes the book by looking toward the future of this cinema and the "New Dragons Rising" who could be its next stars.

From Publishers Weekly
                              Followers of Hong Kong films know what action really is. The balletic, often violent, frequently absurd but always imaginative and entertaining cinematic output of that tiny island is leaping and chopping its way into the West, and Logan's book does an excellent job of clueing new followers into what's what and who's who in the Hong Kong action scene. Many of the top chop-socky stars, such as Jackie Chan, come from the rigorous classical training of Peking Opera, where actors are required not only to sing but also to tumble, dance and fight with traditional weapons. Logan shows how the popular story of 19th-century martial-arts hero Wong Fei Hung was blended with equally popular Peking Opera action to launch a new movie style in the late 1940s and how that style has exploded since then. Although most of the Hong King films shown in the U.S. are police action flicks, some of the nuttiest are the ghost stories and fantastical-historical reenactments of events from the semi-legendary past, many of which are given their due here. Author Bey (who has appeared in a number of Hong Kong films and is the editor of Combat magazine) covers the leading actors, the fighting females (who are rarely just romantic interests) and the transition that directors such as John Woo and Tsui Hark are making to Western studios?where many of the stunts copied from their films preceded them. For the reader just discovering Hong Kong cinema, this book is an excellent guide. For the old hand, it offers juicy tidbits on the past and present of this exciting and increasingly popular genre.

Wer Hong Kong Legends DVD kauft und hin und wieder in den Audiokommentar zappt, kennt Bey Logan als exzellenten Fachmann des HK-Kinos. Hier ein offenbar ebenso exzellentes Buch. Hab ich mir mal gebraucht geklickt, bin gespannt.

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Lionel

• Show all replies

Meine Filmsammlung