Rambo - First Blood

Online Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
      • Show all replies
    Alle Achtung.
    Super Review zu einem tollen Film.  :)

Bringt mich gerade wieder auf die Idee, dass ich mir ja noch mal die BDs besorgen wollte.
    “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Online Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
        • Show all replies

Die gibt es für ca. 18-20 Pfund bei ama UK in nem Set. Teil 1-3 deutscher Ton, nur Teil 4 nicht. Preis-Leistung halt unschlagbar.

Danke für den Tip!  :)
      “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Online Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
          • Show all replies
        Habs ja schon geklickt. :)