The Kick (von Prachya Pinkaew)

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Videosaurier
      • Show only replies by nemesis

Der Regisseur von Ong Bak und Chocolate hat was neues in der Pipeline: The Kick.

Die Story:
    Zitat
    Moon is a Taekwondo master running an old Taekwondo gym in Bangkok. All five members of his family are also the masters of Taekwondo in different styles: his wife Yoon in cooking style, son Taeju in dancing style, daughter Taemi in soccer style, and the youngest Typhoon can break anything with his strong forehead.

Moon wants his children to be Taekwondo coaches to take over his gym in future. However, regardless of their father's will, Taeju wants to be a famous pop singer and Taemi is only interested in her secret crush at school.

One day, Taekwon family encounters treasure robbers on the street by accident and happens to get caught into fight with them. With surprising martial art skills, TK family knocks down the robbers and takes back the stolen treasures. The head of the robbers Pom, who is notorious for many crimes, escapes alone and trembles with rage.

TK family becomes famous in public. But, They do not know that Pom is planning to get his revenge.

Klingt... na ja. Allerdings klingt Taekwondo (und die im Film zu sehenden Meister) schon mal nicht schlecht. Ausserdem ist dies die eigentliche Disziplin von Jeeja Yanin... ja, die ist auch mit dabei.  :biggrin:

Release steht noch aus.

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
      • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
        • Show only replies by Lionel
      Geil die nächste! Taekwondo ist eh meine Lieblingskampfsportart, ist einfach sauschön anzusehen, da sehr kicklastig!

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Hm, mal den ersten Trailer abwarten.

btw: Taekwondo hab ich früher auch mal betrieben, für 3 Jahre.

Offline Lionel

Echt? Cooool..
        Hats Spaß gemacht? Wie weit biste denn gekommen? :)

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Echt? Cooool..
        Hats Spaß gemacht? Wie weit biste denn gekommen? :)
        Jo, war schon ne super Zeit, an die mich gern erinnere.

Erreicht habe ich den blauen Gürtel.

Zitat
        Wikipedia

Der blaue Gürtel steht für den Himmel und somit sinnbildlich für eine Grenze. Der Schüler muss nun zeigen, dass er in der Lage ist, Höheres anzustreben und auch zu erreichen.

Ob ich es heute allerdings nochmal soweit schaffen würde...
        « Letzte Änderung: 10. Juni 2011, 20:41:18 von Desertrain »

Offline Lionel

Find ich echt super. :thumb:

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Bloodsurfer

• diagonally parked in a parallel universe...
          • Administrator
            • Pfälzer mit saarländischem Migrationshintergrund
              • Show only replies by Bloodsurfer

Offline JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
            • Global Moderator
              • Weiter im Text...
                • Show only replies by JasonXtreme
              wofür da das grün blau stand wissen wir doch alle gunther - in ya face :D
              Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs

Offline Bloodsurfer

• diagonally parked in a parallel universe...
              • Administrator
                • Pfälzer mit saarländischem Migrationshintergrund
                  • Show only replies by Bloodsurfer
                Geil, noch ein Kandidat auf der Must-Have-Liste! :D
                ++

Der Trailer sieht sehr geil aus. Aber Jeeja Yanin ist sowieso schon Kaufgrund genug :D
                « Letzte Änderung: 01. Dezember 2011, 21:56:05 von Bloodsurfer »