Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
  • Die Großen Alten
      • Show all replies

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
    • Die Großen Alten
        • Show all replies
      Matthew Reilly hat jetzt bekanntgegeben, um welches Turnier es sich bei "The Tournament" handelt und dabei ist mir erst einmal das Gesciht eingefroren - SCHACH! Echt jetzt, Reilly und ein Roman über ein Schachturnier? Aber er hat die Fangemeinde auch gleich wieder beruhigt, denn rund um das Turnier gibt es Verrat, Hinterlist und es treibt auch ein Serienkiller sein Unwesen und so könnte auch Schach ein recht fetziges Spielchen werden. Klingt dennoch nicht nach einem typischen Reilly. Von mir aus hätte er Shane Schofield (egal welchen) auf eine Zeitreise schicken könne, um dem gesamten Sultanat den Garaus zu machen. Harren wir der Dinge und eingekauft wird er sowieso.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J90-0XgFfKE

Weitere News zum Tournament:

Zitat von: Matthew Reilly auf Facebook
      THE NARRATOR of THE TOURNAMENT

So this is the biggest reveal.

The narrator of THE TOURNAMENT is a 13-year-old girl. More than that, she is a princess of England who accompanies the English delegation to the grand and glittering event in Constantinople. She is the second daughter of King Henry VIII, a distant third-in-line to the throne, her name:

Elizabeth.

This is the girl who will one day become Queen Elizabeth I, perhaps the most successful monarch in British history and who famously never married. As she recounts her tale of the "terrible and terrifying things" she beheld at the tournament in Constantinople, events she has never told a soul about before, we get to see how a famous and formidable queen is made.

Welcome to THE TOURNAMENT.

Well, those are a few early reveals, just to whet your appetites. Now I'll leave you all alone for a little while!

I hope to see you in November!

Matthew Reilly

Bin sehr gespannt.

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
      • Die Großen Alten
          • Show all replies
        Mein erstes Reilly-Werk war übrigens Ice Station - und schon damit hat mich Scarecrow in seinen Bann geschlagen. Ein Roman der von Anfang bis Ende einfach nur perfekte Action war :love: Ich hab eigentlich noch kein schlechtes von Ihm gelesen. Sogar das eher gescholtene Hover Car Racer war noch gut lesbar. Aber Jack West und Scarecrow rocken alles wech!

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
        • Die Großen Alten
            • Show all replies
          Danke für die Rezi - ich freue mir schon auf den Buch ;) Scarecrow rockt!

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
          • Die Großen Alten
              • Show all replies
            Als Weihnachtsgeschenk von Matthew Reilly an seine Fans gibt es seit heute das Prequel für "The Tournament" kostenlos als eBook

Zitat von: Matthew auf Facebook

So, here it is, my Christmas present to you, my readers: a special free prequel to "The Tournament" titled ROGER ASCHAM AND THE KING'S LOST GIRL.

If you've read "The Tournament", I hope this short story adds to the experience.

If you haven't, don't worry, it doesn't spoil "The Tournament" in any way (in fact, this little mission is actually mentioned a few times in the novel; even Michelangelo had heard about it!).

As always, I just hope you enjoy the story.

It is now available (free) through all good ebook retailers, and the epub and pdf are also available on my site here: http://www.matthewreilly.com/resources/roger-ascham-and-the-kings-lost-girl

Have a happy and safe Christmas, and I'll see you in 2014.

Matthew Reilly
            Sydney, Australia

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
            • Die Großen Alten
                • Show all replies
              Für seine neuen Romane hat Reilly heute die Cover gepostet. Sie sollen was für die ganze Familie sein. Da bin ich mal gespannt :)

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
              • Die Großen Alten
                  • Show all replies
                Und wieder gibt's was neues von MR :)

Zitat von: Matthew Reilly auf FB

Okay, here we go! Here is the cover for my new full-length novel, coming this Christmas, titled…

THE GREAT ZOO OF CHINA.

Now, when I said it was big, I wasn’t kidding. This book contains action that is absolutely colossal in scale. It is far, far bigger than anything I have written so far.

It’s not a sequel. In fact, it contains my first female lead character, a rather resilient young woman named CJ Cameron.

Here’s what will appear on the book’s inside flap, describing the story:

"It is a secret the Chinese government has been keeping for forty years.

They have found a species of animal no one believed even existed. It will amaze the world.

Now the Chinese are ready to unveil their astonishing discovery within the greatest zoo ever constructed.

A small group of VIPs and journalists has been brought to the zoo deep within China to see its fabulous creatures for the first time.

Among them is Dr Cassandra Jane ‘CJ’ Cameron, a writer for National Geographic and an expert on reptiles.

The visitors are assured by their Chinese hosts that they will be struck with wonder at these beasts, that they are perfectly safe, and that nothing can go wrong.

Of course it can’t…

GET READY FOR ACTION ON A GIGANTIC SCALE."

And there you have it! After the historical mystery of THE TOURNAMENT, I want to do something that was fast, furious, action-packed, high-tech, set in the present day, and totally out-of-control when it came to action.

It is, quite simply, a rampage.

I can’t wait for you to read it! Click on the link to this video clip for more.

Matthew Reilly
                Sydney, Australia

(PS Now I have to consider my next book and the many requests I’m getting for a new Jack West novel…)

I am freuing me very much :D

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
                • Die Großen Alten
                    • Show all replies
                  Hmpf, hoffen sehr das sich endlich mal wieder ein deutscher Verlag Reilly annimmt!

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
                  • Die Großen Alten
                      • Show all replies
                    Roger Ascham and the King's Lost Girl
                    Sehr kurzes und auch vorhersehbares Prequel zu "The Tournament"

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
                    • Die Großen Alten
                        • Show all replies
                      Troll Mountain
                      Mehr ein Jugend Roman. Schnell, wie alles von Reilly - aber nichts, was man gelesen haben muss

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
                      • Die Großen Alten
                          • Show all replies
                        The Great Zoo of China
                        4cl 80er mit 8cl Jurassic Park in ein Longdrink-Glas mit 2 Eiswürfeln und Matthew Reilly Action auffüllen umd gut umrühren.
                        Fertig ist eine solide Unterhaltung für einen regnerischen Tag

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
                        • Die Großen Alten
                            • Show all replies
                          Scarecrow & the Army of Thieves
                          Eine Armee von Renegaden, die die Welt für immer verändern wollen
                          Nur 1 Stunde Zeit bis zum Ende der Welt
                          Und nur einer kann es aufhalten -  doch nichts ist, wie es scheint.....
                          Eine Action-Achterbahnfahrt par excellence die einen zum Schluss mehr und mehr fesselt.
                          Ein fucking Rollercoaster-Ride über 400 Seiten

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
                          • Die Großen Alten
                              • Show all replies
                            Die Kurzgeschichte kam heute raus :love:
                            Grad gelesen.  Nettes Prequel zu Jack West :thumb:

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
                            • Die Großen Alten
                                • Show all replies
                              Ein kleiner Traum wird wahr — Matthew Reilly dreht seinen ersten eigenen Film: Interceptor für Netflix. Ich freu mich !

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
                              • Die Großen Alten
                                  • Show all replies
                                Interceptor läuft ab sofort auf  :flix:
                                Reilly‘s erster Film als Regisseur. Der ist zwar relativ anspruchslos — lässt sich aber prima schauen.
                                Kurzweilige Action wie seine Bücher auch.