Allgemein > Neuigkeiten

3 From Hell (The Devil's Rejects 2)

<< < (4/12) > >>

Nation-on-Fire:
Rob Zombie hat auf Facebook gemeldet, dass sie endlich ihr R-Rating für den Film bekommen haben und nun endlich einen Trailer veröffentlichen können.
Das soll "asap" passieren.

Zitat:

"A THREE FROM HELL UPDATE.

As you now may have heard we finally received our R Rating. This was a very long process and threw us a couple months behind schedule. It's a drag to be sure, but that the way it goes.

Anyway that is the reason you haven't seen a trailer yet. We are currently working on a trailer and hope to get it out in the world ASAP.

I know it seems like you've been waiting forever, well I've been working on this film everyday for the last two years so trust me I know how you feel. Actually my first conversations with Lionsgate about doing this movie began over three years ago.

It's been a long and wild ride but it's all been worth it. I'm sure you will agree once you get to see 3 From Hell in all it's bloody glory splashed across the big screen.

Hang in there.

Zitat Ende

JasonXtreme:
die Pics oben würden ja bedeuten die drei haben das Ende von TDR überlebt, was nicht möglich wäre... außer sie haben es geträumt. Schau mer mal wie er das storytechnisch löst

Bloodsurfer:
Ohne die wäre eine Fortsetzung halt sinnlos.

JasonXtreme:
klar, ich dachte nur nicht, dass Zombie das Ende von TDR so ignoriert

Nation-on-Fire:
Also auf die "Lösung" bin ich auch mal gespannt.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln