She-Hulk [MCU/Disney+]

Online Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
      • Show all replies
    Schaut gut aus.

Immerhin ist sie gegenüber dem Hulk so schlau nur dehnbare Funktionsklamotten zu tragen.
    “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Online Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
        • Show all replies
      Habe die ersten zwei Episoden zusammen mit dem Sohnemann geschaut.
      Hat uns gut gefallen.
      Sehr amüsant und auch bisher soweit für Kinder tauglich.
      “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Online Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
          • Show all replies
        Wir fanden die dritte Episode auch wieder gut.  :)

Online Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
            • Show all replies
          Dachte auch das wäre eine überzeichnete, fiktive Figur. :lol: