Pic Raten

Offline Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
      • Show all replies
    Hab nochmal ge-cheatet. Habe den Film nie gesehen, kannte bisher nicht mal den Namen.
    “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
        • Show all replies
      Robin Hood Helden in Strumpfhosen.

Gerade vorletzte Woche mit dem Sohnemann geschaut. :lol:
      “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
          • Show all replies
        Weil mir die Optik der Personen so ziemlich genau in das Zeitalter passt, und das gerade Grün hinten ein Golfplatz sein könte :D ganz pragmatisch

Witzig, genau den Gedanke hatte ich auch in der ersten Sekunde und hatte sofort Caddyshack im Sinn.