Kill Bill-Erste DVD-News

Gast · 6 · 1123

Anonymous

• Gast
Kill Bill (DVD): Empire Online spoke with Quentin Tarantino at the UK premiere of his sword-swashing epic and he was quite forthcoming on the DVD release of his film - revealing a sort of LOTR style approach will be made for the eventual discs: "I'm thinking about it big time already. I can't imagine a better movie when it comes to great DVD stuff. I'm gonna really play fair as far as the DVD's concerned, you know? We'll come up with separate DVDs for Volume 1 and Volume 2 and I'll do special stuff for each of those. Then we'll come up with a real big version with them both together but I won't repeat the special stuff I put on Volume 1 and Volume 2. I'll do something whole other from that. I might even do some other little movie thing just to go on that special double feature version". In other news, reviews, links to video clips, premiere pictures (LA and Berlin), premiere details, details on a making-of and more from the film are now available over at The QT Archives. Thanks to 'Sebastian', 'James', 'Catherine' & 'Nebuchadnezzar'

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news.htm

Offline Bloodsurfer

• diagonally parked in a parallel universe...
  • Administrator
    • Pfälzer mit saarländischem Migrationshintergrund
      • Show only replies by Bloodsurfer

Offline Ed

• Die Großen Alten
      • "The Feminist"
        • Show only replies by Ed

Offline Bloodsurfer

• diagonally parked in a parallel universe...
      • Administrator
        • Pfälzer mit saarländischem Migrationshintergrund
          • Show only replies by Bloodsurfer

Offline Ed

• Die Großen Alten
          • "The Feminist"
            • Show only replies by Ed

Offline Mr_Sandman

• zu oft op Jöck
            • Väter fürchten nichts mehr!
              • Show only replies by Mr_Sandman
            Ich habe mein Gamestar-Abo auf "DVD ab 18" umgestellt. Jetzt bekam ich die CoverCD nachgesandt, da das Heft schon ausgeliefert war.

Die DVD enthält u.a. den Kinotrailer von Kill Bill. Der sieht schon klasse aus. Ich freu mich schon, den Film demnächst zu sehen.