Ein paar Infos/Gerüchte zu Halloween 9

Gast · 23 · 2440

Anonymous

• Gast
Halloween 9: Will Moustapha Akkad bring back Laurie Strode for the ninth entry ? There IS a realistic possibility, as he revealed some
 interesting news in an interview with the Shiver Magazine. First of all, 9 won't take on the "Thorn" storyline that was introduced   in Halloween 6 -
The Curse of Michael Myers. Regarding Helloween, the Halloween/Hellraiser collabo, Akkad exactly shares
 my opinion :

"No, No! I was opposed to it because they are two different characters. One is clearly a fictional character, while   the other one (Myers) is supposed to be real." He also said, that John Carpenter once wanted to do a Michael Myers in Space   movie (thank god that never happened).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ähm....Ich lass das jetzt einfach mal so stehen....

Anonymous

• Gast
Ok I'm too excited I'll tell you now. The next halloween film is a movie within a movie. They're making a movie based on Michael's life. At the start of the film we see Molly (John's girlfriend H20) dying. During production, John turns up too warn them of the dangers of making this movie. But also warning the film company is Tommy Doyle, Kara Doyle, Danny Doyle, Stephen Lloyd, Sara and Freddie. So when the cast start dying off in the same order they do in the script then things take a turn for the worst as Michael comes to clame his last family remains. But a whole lot of people get in the way. This is too be called Hall9ween: Oblivion, and it's got some right twists in it. E-Mail me with your thoughts

Top secret news will be anounced on Monday 19th January! TOP SECRET. I have the halloween 9 plot outline but I'm going too make you wait! TEE HEE I'M EVIL!

Jamie Lee Curtis was offerd the part of playing Laurie again. She turned it down. In a recent interview she said "we agreed Laurie strode had had her day and that was that. Then I get a call saying we want laurie back. I said no because it would be silly bringing her back when everyone saw her die in Halloween: Resurrection".
-------------------------------------------

Was haltet ihr davon???

Anonymous

• Gast
ACHTUNG: Aus dem Portugiesischem ins Englische übersetzt,Übersetztungfehler sind nicht meine Schuld:

Aber ein sorry für eventuelle doppel-Infos,ich lasse die Infos einfach so stehen wie sie sind.

Acredite to want but famous site on to world of horror reported that, in interview published in magazine English Shivers, producer executive of series Halloween, Moustapha Akkad, while strengthened that the elements presented in Halloween 6 would not be boarded in the new film, did not lose the chance to create first hype of 2004 around the new film saying that nobody little of the one than Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee You tan) - supposedly assassinated in the beginning of "Halloween:  Resurrection "- it can come back in the nineth film of the series:  "perhaps we let us can bring it in return, perhaps not!  It is not a good idea for me to speak very on history, this always must be a surprise ".  Akkad also used to advantage to stand out that, since the beginning, it was completely against the idea of that Michael Myers could come to find Pinhead (of the series "Hellraiser") in the nineth film of the series:  "I was against because they are two different personages.  One is clearly a fiction personage, while the other (Myers) is supposedly real ".  For, Real?    Admitting that the idea of John Carpenter for Halloween 6 was to send Michael Myers for the space (and that Halloween:  the Brazilian site of Michael Myers believes that this was exactly the reason took them judicially to fight it for the series), Akkad added:  "we said no way.

I wanted to keep it real ".  For more interesting than the notice it can seem, somebody must be lying - or then it moved radically of idea - since we report in previous update that its son, Malek Akkad, said that Laurie Strode would not come back at least -, in Halloween 9 (click to read here).  whichever the case, Halloween:  the Brazilian site of Michael Myers, who did not believe the improbable return of Jamie Lee Tans to the series, heard momentarily of somebody next to the surmounting that the personage will not be in the nineth film.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tja,was ist nun mit "Laurie Strode"............ :silly:

also die eine "mögliche" story hört sich ja ganz stark an nach Scream. Generell was bislang so vorgeschlagen wurde für ne vortsetzung war nur scheiße .... Hoffe die drehen nie einen 9ten teil .... 7-8 warn schon scheiße genug.

Online Bloodsurfer

• diagonally parked in a parallel universe...
  • Administrator
    • Pfälzer mit saarländischem Migrationshintergrund
      • Show only replies by Bloodsurfer

Offline Mr_Sandman

• zu oft op Jöck
      • Väter fürchten nichts mehr!
        • Show only replies by Mr_Sandman
      Ich freue mich wirklich, alle Beiträge zu lesen. Nur stinkt es mir schon, die Fäkalsprache als Regelfall sehen zu müssen.

Das ist IMHO vergleichbar mit Gesprächen. Schimpfwörter sind mal okay, aber (fast) in jeder Unterhaltung wirkt es schon abstoßend.  :roll:

Zitat von: "Bloodsurfer"
      Und Fortsetzung schreibt man mit "F". ;)

Ja ick wes des. jage aber nie meine posts nochma durch ne Rechtschreibprüfung bevor ich die losschicke :-)

@Mr Sandman - sorry wusste ja nicht das dir das so extrem gegen den strich geht. ich finde das wort "scheiße" hat sehr viel an stärke verloren ... deswegen wird das immer öfters gesagt (vergl mit fuck). Aber wenn du dich so unwohl fühlst werd ich mich in zukunft zurückhalten.

Offline Mr_Sandman

• zu oft op Jöck
        • Väter fürchten nichts mehr!
          • Show only replies by Mr_Sandman
        Danke.

Wa die Rechtschreibung betrifft - eine deartige Prüfroutine gibt es hier nicht. Lies Dir doch einfach den Beitrag vor dem Absenden noch mal kurz durch. Was dann noch drin ist, wird kaum der Rede wert und normal sein.

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
        • Die Großen Alten
          • Videosaurier
            • Show only replies by nemesis
          So kann man z.B. vermeiden, dass Sandy in seinem Post hinter dem "Wa" ein "s" vergisst... ;)

*schnellduckundweg*

Anonymous

• Gast
          Also ich als Halloween Freak freue mich risig auf Part 9!
          (Ich weiss,bin so ziemlich der einzigste hier)

Ich habe zudem noch gehört das Jamie Lee Curtis nur einen Kurzauftritt hat,und zwar im Michaels Traum!
          Ub es stimmt oder nicht,wird sich noch zeigen.....

PS:

Wenn es nach Moustapha Akkad und Doanld Pleasence geht,werden es insgesammt 22 Halloween Teile werden.
          Na dann fangt schonmal an zu lästern..... :roll:

Anonymous

• Gast
          Ich freue mich mit Martin auf einen 9. "Halloween"-Teil! :D

Der Film MUSS einfach wieder mal was werden! Was ist denn aus dem Gerücht geworden, der Freak von Regisseur des 5. Teils würde wieder drehen? Hoffentlich net. ;)

Es geht jetzt bestimmt wieder Bergauf mit der Reihe! Ich hoffe es! :D

Anonymous

• Gast
          Eigendlich soll es der Typ von Halloween 4 werden,hab ich aufjedenfall gestern gelesen! :roll:

Der Termin für den US Kinostart soll übrigens der 23 Oktober 2004 sein.

Anonymous

• Gast
          Zitat von: "Martin Myers"
          Eigendlich soll es der Typ von Halloween 4 werden,hab ich aufjedenfall gestern gelesen! :roll:

Der Termin für den US Kinostart soll übrigens der 23 Oktober 2004 sein.

Echt? Naja, dann kann es ja nur besser werden. ;) Hoffe wir haben bald mal Klarheit!

Auf halloweenmovies.com wird es dann bestimmt immer schön Infos zum Dreh geben! :D

Anonymous

• Gast
          Na das will ich doch stark hoffen das sie dann Infos haben!
          Sonst komme ich da mal hin,und dann gibts haue! :roll:  :lol:

Anonymous

• Gast
          Einen INOFFIZIELLEN Banner zu Part 9 könnt ihr sehen........
          Und zwar unter meinem Posting! :lol:  :lol:

Anonymous

• Gast
          Zitat von: "Martin Myers"
          Funktioniert Upload wieder???

Nope, aber du hattest es doch schon auf deiner HP! :lol:  ;)

Ach ja, UPLOADS tut es doch wieder! :D

Offline Flightcrank

• Just a guy stuck in the 80s...
              • Show only replies by Flightcrank
            Zitat von: "MarcelStrauch"

Ach ja, UPLOADS tut es doch wieder! :D

Also ich kann immer noch keine pics uploaden!  :?:   :?

Anonymous

• Gast
            Okay, sorry! Hatte nur mal schnell auf die UPLOAD-Seite geschaut, ob sie down ist. Aber hatte kein Pic hochgeladen.