Hellraiser-TV Serie????

Offline Ketzer

• Gefallener Engel
  • Global Moderator
    • Warum?
      • Show only replies by Ketzer
    Zitat:

Well, if you've been paying attention and reading your Celluloid Shocker news, you'll know that we reported that there MAY be an animated Hellraiser series heading your way (check out the initial post here).

Well, our scooper visited the discussion forum and it turns out things are a little different from what we reported.... Instead of an animated series, what we're actually looking at is a LIVE ACTION series, with ANIMATED title sequence.

The Boogieboy had this to tell us:

"I went to the Animation forum yesterday and had a long talk with the person who is producing the Hellraiser pilot, and is also animating the title sequence.

It won't be an animated series it will be live action. An animator called James Eastope is in the middle of animating the title sequence which I heard will be a very grim David Lynch style sequence using stop motion and real dead birds (I know I know).

James told me it will be like the "Urban Gothic" series with different stories each week, he also said some episode are gonna fill in the gaps between Hellraiser 1, 2 and 3 about the whole Hell concept and Leviathan. The pilot episode is only a test, but is promised to be very gory; the man who is directing the series is an avid "Hellraiser" fan and hopes to please the fans of the first 2 movies. Doug Bradley has been asked to make an appearance and he seems interested. The series will not be about the Cenobites; they will only make appearances in odd episodes."

Sounds interesting, eh folks? Apparently the series is looking to air on Channel 4. For updates and promised images, check out the official website www.MadDogFilms.com. And remember, you heard it here first!

SOURCE: The Boogieboy
    Can you tell my ghost
    That he doesn't belong here anymore
    Find another host
    'Cause this is my soul, my soul

Offline Elena Marcos

• a.k.a. Dirk
    • Die Großen Alten
      • Come on in ... hahahahahahahahahah
        • Show only replies by Elena Marcos
      WAAAAAASSSSS????

Hellraiser TV Serie...das bedeutet - kleines Budget...kaum Blut...und kein richtiger Horror!!!
      Oh man - wenn die Macher nicht leviathans Zorn trifft...

"Wir laufen keinen Trends hinterher, wir SETZEN welche!"

Offline Flightcrank

• Just a guy stuck in the 80s...
          • Show only replies by Flightcrank
        Klarer Fall:

Eine Serie die kein Mensch (Fan) braucht!  :x

Gruß
        Flightcrank  8)

Offline Necronomicon

• Die Großen Alten
            • Show only replies by Necronomicon
          Genauso komisch wie die Poltergeist-Serien, keiner braucht sie wirklich  :)

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
          • Die Großen Alten
            • Videosaurier
              • Show only replies by nemesis

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
            • Die Großen Alten
              • Videosaurier
                • Show only replies by nemesis
              Da tut sich immer noch was:

Hellraiser TV Series in Development
              Source: Variety December 15, 2004

Clive Barker's "Hellraiser" movie franchise, best known for its pinheaded title character, is bound for TV as an hour-long series, reports Variety.

Panacea Entertainment, Park Avenue Entertainment and Blueprint Entertainment are behind the project. Larry Kuppin, whose New World Entertainment hatched the first two "Hellraiser" films, will executive produce with Eric Gardner.

In the series, a tabloid journalist stumbles onto a plot between the ghoulish Pinhead and a zillionaire software magnate that would have dire consequences for mankind.

The writer for the pilot script will be named soon.