Beavis&Butthead RC1

Offline Ketzer

• Gefallener Engel
  • Global Moderator
    • Warum?
      • Show only replies by Ketzer
    Quelle:

http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3740

Beavis and Butt-head - Heh heh heh...he said 'Dorks'! Comic Con banner lets cat out of bag on B&B DVDs in November!
    Posted by Gord Lacey
    7/22/2005

In keeping up with our animation-themed news today, we bring you information on a Beavis and Butt-head release currently in the works over at MTV. Details are slim at the moment, and MTV isn't talking about the release, but here's what we've been able to dig up.

A Beavis and Butt-head banner was hanging at Comic-Con in San Diego, and in perfect B&B fashion, it mocked show attendees. ComicBookResources.com posted a photo of the banner at their online scrapbook. We've enlarged the banner below. You can see evidence of a recent date change as well:

Great, so we know the set will join Ren and Stimpy on November 8, but we have more to share than just the date (which we've been sitting on for far too long while we tried to gather more information for you).

Volume 1 will contain approx 40 shorts on 3 discs; there are 3 volumes planned. Mike Judge has hand-picked the episodes for this set, and some of them will be director's cuts (meaning they'll be different from broadcast, but not necessarily longer). There will be extras included on the set, and among them are music videos from the show. Our source wasn't sure how many would be included, but told us it would be somewhere between 5 and 10.

That's about all we have right now, but we hope our little spies can dig up some more information about the release.

Folgenguide:
    http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4339

Musik-Videos:
    http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4343

Leider distanziert sich Judge ja von einem Drittel seiner Folgen
    (zu finden in der kommenden VÖ):

"Thanks for buying this DVD. I've often said that there's about a third of Beavis & Butthead that I think is great and I'm really proud of, another third that is okay, and then another third that's really really awful and embarrassing. A while back I talked with the folks at MTV and we agreed to put out a DVD set that would contain the two thirds that didn't suck and call it 'The Mike Judge Collection.' This is the first volume of that two thirds. Thanks and enjoy, Mike Judge."
    Can you tell my ghost
    That he doesn't belong here anymore
    Find another host
    'Cause this is my soul, my soul

Offline Masterboy

• aka Gregor
    • Administrator
        • Show only replies by Masterboy
      hhhöhöö, this is coool!  :D
      | Filmsammlung | Meine Vinyls | PSN/XBOX: MIYAGI1980 |

Offline wishmaster

• Foren-Schwuchtel und stolz drauf!
          • Show only replies by wishmaster
        Ich hab im Leben davon noch keine Folge gesehen....
        schreib mit deinem Mund nicht voreilig Schecks aus die dein Arsch nicht einlösen kann!

Ich bin nicht dick, ich bin fluffig...
        Ich bin nicht zickig, Ich bin emotionsflexibel ... du Arsch!