Giallo Generator

Offline Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
      • Show only replies by Havoc
    Generiert euch euren eigen Giallo mit Titel und Story.

Der Giallo Generator:

http://www.braineater.com/misc/giallo.html

Beispiele:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Drops of Bright Red Blood on a Frozen Landscape

Directed by
    Alfredo Toretelloni

An old student disappears and is presumed dead for twenty years. An alcoholic woman inadvertently picks up the one piece of evidence that will solve the the disappearance. Despite several false leads, she discovers that she herself is actually responsible for the crimes!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Heart is an Empty Tomb, and Your Name is Engraved Upon the Stone

Directed by
    Nanni Nonni

An attractive writer is found dead (presumably a suicide) in a train station. A young actor accidentally destroys some crucial evidence about the the murder. When another person is found murdered, he finds himself implicated deeper and deeper in the crime, with no apparent way out.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gruß Havoc.
    “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline Elena Marcos

• a.k.a. Dirk
    • Die Großen Alten
      • Come on in ... hahahahahahahahahah
        • Show only replies by Elena Marcos
      Cool - die besorg ich mir auch mal:

The Glass Doll with a Woman's Hands

Directed by
      Umberto Umberti

A strange man finds a human torso which has been hacked up. His twin is mistaken for somone else by the perpetrator of the the crime. After discovering an old painting, she leads the police to the apparent criminal, who is killed trying to escape... but in the last moments of the film, we discover that she herself has been the real maniac all the time.

----

Traces of Dark Red on the Table at Evening

Directed by
      Alfredo Toretelloni

A controversial photographer vanishes in front of hundreds of witnesses on a busy street. A graphic artist is troubled by dreams in which he sees the the mystery. He discovers the maniac's true identity, but is mistakenly gunned down by the police before he can reveal it.

Dieser Toretelloni hat wohl gute Streifen auf der Pfanne...

"Wir laufen keinen Trends hinterher, wir SETZEN welche!"