Ghostbusters (Sheboot)

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Videosaurier
      • Show all replies
    Auf ABC 7 bestritt Dan Akroyd die Aussagen von Bill Murray. Er habe Murray sagen müssen, er solle "aufhören, sich wie ein Idiot zu benehmen". Weiter sagte Akroyd, das der Film wohl Weihnachten 2012 kommen werde.

"Nun, es wurde viel über einen dritten Ghostbusters Film geredet, der nun Wirklichkeit geworden ist," sagte Akroyd zu ABC 7. "Es ist... ich kann mit einiger Sicherheit sagen, dass es einen dritten Film geben wird. Er wird nicht vor Weihnachten 2012 raus kommen, aber die Arbeit geht nun voran."

Quelle: bloody-disgusting.com
    « Letzte Änderung: 13. Mai 2010, 14:32:26 von nemesis »

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
      • Videosaurier
        • Show all replies
      Zitat von: bloody-disgusting.com
      Here we go again.

Empire recently hosted a webchat with Dan Aykroyd who once again talked about Ghostbusters 3, and the rumored drama circling the long-gestured Columbia Pictures project.

The site reports that Aykroyd hinted that Bill Murray may not return as Peter Venkman, and that the character could be played by a different actor, a la Jack Ryan. As for the internet rumor that Murray recently shredded a Ghostbusters 3 script and sent it back with a note that said, "No-one wants to pay money to see fat, old men chasing ghosts", Aykroyd denied it with vigour. "Bill Murray is not capable of such behavior. This is simply something that would not be in his nature. We have a deep, private personal relationship that transcends business. We communicate frequently and his position on the involvement in Ghostbusters 3 has been made clear and I respect that. But Bill has too much positive estimation of my writing skills to shred the work."

As for the delay, he explains, "The script must be perfect. We cannot release a film that is any less than that. We have more work to do."

Confirming earlier reports, Aykroyd also drops this juicy nugget about a returning character - the reclusive Rick Moranis as Louis Tully: " If we can get the script to Ghostbusters 3 right, then it would definitely have Moranis as a major component. None of us would want to do the movie without having him as a participant."

If the film ever gets off the ground it will follow a ragtag group of paranormal researchers who reopen their notorious ghost removal service, and a new generation of Ghostbusters is brought on board to be green slimed and trained to contain the mischievous spirits. We previously reported that the new 'Busters will be lead by Dana and Peter's lovechild, Oscar.
      « Letzte Änderung: 13. Februar 2012, 22:06:15 von nemesis »

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
        • Videosaurier
          • Show all replies
        Ich glaub ja, dass Bill Murray so den Arsch voll Kohle dafür bekommen hat, dass das seinen letzten Filme sein werden.

Der hat sich doch die ganze Zeit gegen die Fortsetzungen gewehrt ?!?

Tut er wohl immer noch. Oder wieder. Oder... was weiß ich, da blickt ja keiner mehr durch...:

Zitat von: shocktillyoudrop.com
        Ghostbusters 3: Bill Murray Will Not Do the Movie
        NEWS
        by Ryan Turek
        February 29, 2012

Dan Aykroyd talked about this vaguely earlier this month, but he has now confirmed to The Telegraph that Bill Murray won't be a part of Ghostbusters 3, if the film gets made at Sony Pictures.

"I honestly don't know. At this point it's in suspended animation," he said when asked about the film's status. "The studio, the director Ivan Reitman and Harold Ramis feel there must be a way to do it, but Bill Murray will not do the movie. He doesn't want to be involved. He's got six kids, houses all over America. He golfs in these tournaments where they pay him to turn up and have a laugh. He's into this life and living it. I know we'd have a lot of fun [but] I can't be mad at him. He’s a friend first, a colleague second. We have a deep personal relationship that transcends business and he doesn’t want to know."

Aykroyd previously said that one possibility would be to recast Murray's role, but he adds that they are "not going to do a movie that exploits the franchise. The script has to be perfect. I'm the cheerleader, but I'm only one voice in the matter. It's a surety that Bill Murray will not do the movie, however there is still interest from the studio."

Would there still be interest from you if Bill Murray wasn't part of the third film?

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
          • Videosaurier
            • Show all replies
          Nix Neues... und Neues:

Zitat von: shocktillyoudrop.com
          Ghostbusters 3 Loses Bill Murray, Can We Move On Now?
          NEWS
          by Ryan Turek
          August 02, 2012

Dan Aykroyd seems to be the official spokesman of Ghostbusters 3.  He's the only guy who has been really talking about it and the only one who provides the press with any updates (no one has Sony has really ever spoken about the sequel). 

So, I have fair question to ask: Is he the only one excited about the prospect of a threequel?  I know there are some fans of the existing two films, but the excitement level for a new tale feels tepid to me.

You know who is not excited about a sequel?  Bill Murray.  Aykroyd weighed in once again on Murray's involvement with Ghostbusters 3 and, well, his answer is not surprising in the least.

In an interview with Metro, the actor said Murray "won't be involved." 

He added, "It's sad but we're passing it on to a new generation. Ghostbusters 3 can be a successful movie without Bill. My preference would be to have him involved but at this point he doesn't seem to be coming and we have to move on. It's time to make the third one."

It's nice to have a definitive answer on whether Murray will return or not.  The actor has been publicly fickle about the whole situation - one minute expressing interest and in the next minute not sounding thrilled about it at all.

Last month, it was revealed Tropic Thunder and Men in Black III scribe Etan Cohen was pulling script duties now on the film.  So, it's possible he has been working under the direction that Murray isn't coming back at all.  I wonder how they'll handle the absence of "Venkman."  A tragic death?  Retired and living a life of solitude?

Aykroyd, in the same Metro interview, had praise for Cohen: "We've got a brilliant new writer on it and we'll be passing the torch on to a new generation. We're working on it to make it just right to satisfy our fans. I'm confident we'll be in production in the next year."

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
            • Videosaurier
              • Show all replies
            Mein Interesse hat sich so gegen Null verdichtet, dass schon ein schwarzes Loch entstanden ist...

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
              • Videosaurier
                • Show all replies

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                • Videosaurier
                  • Show all replies
                Sehr interessant. Betreibt Sony "Schadensbegrenzung", indem sie negative Kommentare löschen, sexistische Kommentare aber stehen lassen, um den Eindruck zu vermitteln, dass der Film toll ist und nur Frauenfeinde ihn schlechtreden wollen...?

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                  • Videosaurier
                    • Show all replies
                  Ich sag jetzt nichts zum Film, hab ihn ja nicht gesehen, vielleicht ist er ja total super und wahnsinnig lustig... Aber das Marketing find ich absolut grauenhaft und unlustig...

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                    • Videosaurier
                      • Show all replies
                    Wahrscheinlich sind meine Humor-Sensoren voller Kalk, oder ich hab gar keinen mehr, könnte am Alter liegen. Bestimmt ist das Empire-Cover total lustig und die Grimassen und Posen übelst zum Abfeiern. Ich bin nur zu blöde, das zu verstehen...

Und nein ich bashe nicht den Film, nur das Marketing. Fühlt sich an, als ob jemand mein geliebtes Bastei-Film-Album auf den Boden wirft...

... und, während er sich eine Clownsnase aufsetzt und mir dreckig ins Gesicht lacht, einen übelriechenden Strahl Urin darüber ergießt...

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                      • Videosaurier
                        • Show all replies
                      Jetzt leuchtet mir alles ein... Die Basher sind einfach nur einsame Seelen ohne Freunde! So einfach ist die Welt!

Zitat von: Melissa McCarthy
                      All those comments - 'You're ruining my childhood!' I mean, really...Four women doing any movie on earth will destroy your childhood? I have a visual of those people not having a [my husband] Ben, not having friends, so they're just sitting there and spewing hate into this fake world of the internet. I just hope they find a friend.

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                        • Videosaurier
                          • Show all replies
                        Ich gestehe: Mir geht Melissa McCarthy generell auf den Sack. Sie ist für mich der Inbegriff von "Seht her, ich bin übergewichtig und somit lustig, und mein Rülpshumor ist ganz toll!"

Aber das tut hier weniger zur Sache.

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                          • Videosaurier
                            • Show all replies

Hihi, voll in die Eier geschossen. Voll die Ghostbustress, die ist so lustig!

Okay, ich bin ja schon still...

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                            • Videosaurier
                              • Show all replies
                            Liebes Internet, ich habe keine Freunde, keinen Sexualpartner, und ich hasse Frauen. Deswegen finde ich auch den Ghostbusters-Song von Fall out Boy und Missy Elliott grauenhaft...

Aber keine Angst, Sony... Die Zielgruppe ist ja da!

« Letzte Änderung: 26. Juni 2016, 07:30:10 von nemesis »

Offline nemesis

• Die Großen Alten
                              • Videosaurier
                                • Show all replies
                              Den Film kann ich ja noch nicht wirklich ablehnen, ich kenn ihn ja noch nicht :D
                              Aber alles, was bisher davon zu sehen und zu hören war, finde ich furchtbar.
                              Zwanghaft auf Girliepower zu machen und dann Kritik am "Humor" mit der Sexismus-Keule abzutun, allein davon bekomme ich schon Durchfall...

Wäre das nicht das Sheboot eines geliebten Klassikers, würde mich der Streifen wohl auch nicht mehr interessieren als Schrott wie Pixels und Konsorten.
                              « Letzte Änderung: 26. Juni 2016, 09:16:36 von nemesis »