Winged Creatures

Offline JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
  • Global Moderator
    • Weiter im Text...
      • Show only replies by JasonXtreme

Der Trailer sieht schonmal super aus, finde ich - ich bin gespannt. Gute Darsteller sind ebenso an Bord.

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/winged-creatures/trailer

regie: rowan woods (farscape (serie))
    darsteller: guy pearce, forest whitaker, kate beckinsale.
    kinostart: noch nicht bekannt.

Der Film dreht sich um eine Gruppe von Menschen, die Zeugen eines brutalen Raubüberfalls werden,
    bei dem auch Menschen getötet werden. Es geht darum, wie diese Menschen versuchen,
    nach dem Ereignis wieder zurück zu einem normalen Leben zu finden.
    Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs

Offline dead man

• Die Großen Alten
        • Show only replies by dead man
      solche Themen find ich auch immer interessant....sieht gut aus

Offline Coltaine

• Christian
          • Show only replies by Coltaine
         :biggrin:
        also
        Dramen das Genre des Films finde ich gut  :D

Offline dead man

• Die Großen Alten
            • Show only replies by dead man
          :biggrin:
          also
          Dramen das Genre des Films finde ich gut  :D

ok, ich auch, dachte du meinst das eher ironisch wg. den Smily Zeuchs

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
            • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
              • Show only replies by Lionel

http://www.ofdb.de/film/148341,Winged-Creatures

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0948547/

In an ordinary day, a deranged man has a rampage in a diner and randomly shoots the costumers. The survivors of the tragic episode are deeply affected by the shooting and have the most different reactions: the youngster, Anne Hagen, becomes popular at school telling her version of the shooting; her friend Jimmy Jaspersen becomes mute and closes himself to the outer world; the waitress Carla Davenport neglects her baby and has several vulgar relationships with men; Dr. Bruce Laraby loses his self-confidence and tries an experimental treatment to the migraine of his wife; and the compulsive gambler Charlie Archenault believes that he is lucky in the game and gambles all his money but he has a jinx.  Written by Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (imdb.com)

Review:

http://www.ofdb.de/review/148341,366000,Winged-Creatures

Trailer:

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi4158784025/

Hatt ich heut in der Hand. Kennt den mittlerweile jemand?

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
            • Global Moderator
              • Weiter im Text...
                • Show only replies by JasonXtreme
              Ich hab den noch nichtmal wo stehen sehen bisher
              Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs

Offline Sing-Lung

• Hat Elefanten im Garten
                • Festen som aldrig tar slut...
                  • Show only replies by Sing-Lung
                Hab den mal im Müller rumstehen sehen, war aber noch zu teuer.

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
                  • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
                    • Show only replies by Lionel
                  10 Euro bei uns im Müller.

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung