Hier übrigens mal ein Bild der Complete US Collection:

• One full disc of never-before-seen content
    • Special edition collectible Senet game as seen in Season 6
    • Custom LOST island replica
    • Exclusive episode guide
    • Collectible ankh
    • Black light
    • Plus all episodes and 30+ hours of bonus from Seasons 1-6

Bisher allerdings nur für US gelistet! Ob Sie auch so nach UK kommt wird sich zeigen. Gerüchten zu Folge zwar ja - aber offiziell bestätigt scheint Sie noch nicht zu sein.

The Box unboxed :arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xaf8jZttjlg
    Scheisse, was bin ich jetzt rollig. Noch 3 Tage bis Shipment-Date :!:

In UK scheint die Box irgendwann mal auch zu kommen ;)

Offline Evil

• Die Großen Alten
      • Split Personality
        • Show only replies by Evil
      Das Thema läßt dich einfach nicht mehr los, was Sk?!!!! :)
      Menschlichkeit ist nur noch eine dunkle Erinnerung...

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
          • Show only replies by skfreak
        Das Thema läßt dich einfach nicht mehr los, was Sk?!!!! :)

Nein. Ich freu mich schon auf Dienstag - da wird's Packerl hoffentlich verschickt.

Offline Ash

• der Werbe-Bot
          • Tod durch SnuSnu
            • Show only replies by Ash
          Ich würde ja gerne wissen, wie das Spiel funktioniert.

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
            Ich würde ja gerne wissen, wie das Spiel funktioniert.

Würd mich auch mal interessieren. Mal schauen ob eine Anleitung beiligt :D

Offline Sing-Lung

• Hat Elefanten im Garten
            • Die Großen Alten
              • Festen som aldrig tar slut...
                • Show only replies by Sing-Lung
              MIch interessiert eher, was auf der Hidden Disc drauf ist :!:

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
                MIch interessiert eher, was auf der Hidden Disc drauf ist :!:

Lt. Ama-Reviewer:

Zitat
                Letting Go: Reflections of a Six Year Journey (39:43; 1080i) is a bittersweet assemblage of reminiscences by the cast and crew, with some fun interstitials of the gorgeous Hawaii scenery. Daniel Dae-Kim appears throughout flying around the island in a helicopter. There are also some home movies of various episodes being shot.

Artifacts of the Island: Inside the Lost Prop House (14:07; 1080i) Rob Kyker, Lost's prop master takes us on a guided tour of the storage facility for Lost's props, including huge Tupperware storage bins devoted to each of the major characters.

Planet Lost (11:55; 1080i and 480p) has some fun segments of Lost fans around the world waxing enthusiastic about their favorite show. There are also scenes from the series dubbed into a variety of foreign languages, as well as Cuse and Lindelof at some little geek-fest I think is called Comic-Con or something like that.

Swan Song: Orchestrating the Final Moments of Lost (13:18; 1080i) is a nice look at the final scoring session for the series, though it includes one laugh out loud, semi-patronizing comment from Evangeline Lilly. Evie waltzes onto the soundstage and congratulates the orchestral players for having as much fun on their jobs as she and the cast did on the island. Oh, yeah, sure, I bet any of those string players is just thrilled to be stuck in a soundstage for days while Lilly and her friends frolic in the tropical paradise of Hawaii.

Lost on Location is the first of two huge arrays of mini-featurettes devoted to backstage musings on various episodes. It's split into three seasons, and includes:

Season 3 (1080i)

* Cost of Living (4:07), dealing with CGI elements and Eko's death;
                * Enter 77 (4:39), showing some nice behind the scenes footage of evil Mikhail at The Flame;
                * D.O.C. (4:03), focusing on the episode where Juliet determines Sun is pregnant.

Season 4 (1080i)

* Eggtown (2:11) has Evangeline Lilly talking about the correspondence between the sudden celebrity of the Oceanic Six and her own personal life after shooting to stardom in Lost.

Season 5 (1080i)

* This Place is Death (5:05) talks about Jin's reemergence in the series, albeit back in time with Danielle;
                * 316 (5:23) depicts the incredible feat of building an airline terminal basically overnight and then tearing it down just as fast.

The Lost Slapdowns (45:06; 1080i) is one of the sillier, more useless extras included in this set, patently stupid, fitfully amusing skits featuring Cuse, Lindelof and people like Paul Scheer or Michael Emerson in what amount to nothing more than promos for the Blu-ray and DVD releases of the series.

Deleted Scenes (1:44:00; 1080i and 480p) is an assemblage of interesting, but not completely compelling, segments from seasons 3 and 5, made even less appealing by their ugly video presentation.

More from the Series is the second huge compendium of featurettes, most offering behind the scenes footage of various segments or episodes. It includes:

Season 4 (1080i)

* Regina's Jump (1:39), showing the suicide leap off the tanker;
                * Rat Maze (1:39), an interesting look at building Faraday's maze;
                * Ben's Door (1:20), another interesting glimpse at how sets were constructed;
                * Hurling Hurley (1:41), wherein our favorite lottery winner learns to heave an ottoman through a window;
                * Building the Bomb (2:10) has propmaster Kyker making the C4 bomb which would provide this season's explosive climax.

Season 5 (1080i)

* Ben vs. Desmond (3:20) is a fun excursion through the showdown scene on the pier;
                * Locke's Leg (1:50) is a gruesome expose of the prosthetic constructed for Locke's fall;
                * Rose and Bernard's Retirement (2:12) is a fun and funny look at the castaways who just up and disappeared-evidently on purpose;
                * Jeep Escape (1:16) has Evie doing her own stunt driving;
                * Others' Secrets (2:03) doesn't really live up to its title, but details the camp circa 1977;
                * Radzinsky at the Flame (2:09) has Eric Lange talking about his contributions to the series;
                * Sun and Jin's Wedding (1:04) is a nice look at how a traditional Korean wedding was depicted for the show.

The final extra is another behemoth compilation, this time audio only, entitled The Best of the Lost Podcasts. Though I couldn't take the time to listen to each of these in toto, I did spot check all of them, and they're often very informative and amusing. It's also interesting to note how their format and production qualities were enhanced after the first few, as this ABC.com "exclusive" started catching on with fans. This section includes:

Season 2

* 11/8/05 Abandoned (17:54)
                * 3/20/06 The Whole Truth (28:54)
                * 3/28/06 Lockdown (28:10)
                * 4/3/06 Dave (17:21)
                * 6/13/06 Harold Perrineau and Malcolm David Kelley (15:57)

Season 3

* 2/20/07 Stranger in a Strange Land (28:09)
                * 4/16/07 Catch 22 (27:08)
                * 5/4/07 The Man Behind the Curtain (24:30)
                * 5/11/07 Greatest Hits (27:47)
                * 9/22/07 Anniversary of Oceanic Flight 815 (26:46)

Season 4

* 2/19/08 Eggtown (23:24)
                * 3/21/08 Meet Kevin Johnson (26:14)
                * 5/7/08 Cabin Fever (23:44)
                * 5/19/08 Shape of Things to Come (25:17)

Season 5

* 3/26/09 Whatever Happened Happened (18:33)
                * 4/6/09 Dead is Dead (19:11)
                * 4/23/09 The Variable (22:14)
                * 5/11/09 The Incident (22:25)
                * 5/16/09 Michael Emerson (9:43)

Season 6

* 8/6/09 Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (19:35)
                * 2/4/10 What Kate Does (23:10)
                * 2/22/10 Lighthouse (19:57)
                * 4/15/10 The Last Recruit (26:25)
                * 5/14/10 What They Died For (32:10)

There are also quite a few hidden features on the bonus disk! Outside of the major one that a lot of the box set's clues lead you towards, I found a commercial for Mr. Cluck's, a small featurette on the set's "greens" department, and a video of young Walt thumb wrestling one of the directors and then having a rematch when he's older. :P

There are also Easter Eggs on pretty much every disk that I've seen so far! Definitely looking foward to reliving Lost again, and finding all this hidden stuff!!

Warte noch eine Woche, dann kann ich dir sagen ob es stimmt :D Wobei ich mir nicht sicher bin ob DVD und BD identisch sind.

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
                    Hab jetzt alle 6 Staffeln sowie das gesamte Bonusmaterial meiner US-Complete-Box geschaut und muss sagen: Das Lost-Feeling war von Anfang an wieder voll da. Beim zweiten Sehen fallen einem viele Sachen auf, zum Beispiel wie sehr sich die Charaktere in den 6 Staffeln entwickelt haben.
                    Ausserdem bekommt man schon zu Beginn immer wieder Hints auf das Ende der Show. Genial!
                    Auch einige Fragen werden ja doch beantwortet, was mir vorher nicht so klar war, 2-3 versucht noch "The new man in Charge" abzudecken.
                    Einiges bleibt also immer noch offen, zum Beispiel: Warum haben wir nie erfahren wie Jacob's Bruder hies? Wie wurde er zum Smoke Monster und vor allem: Warum kommt man in die Wüste wenn man die Insel verlässt? Das hätte ich wirklich gerne erfahren.

Alles in allem muss ich mich meine Meinung nach der Zweitsichtung revidieren: Die Serie ist wirklich Bombe und ich werde die sicher auch nochmal schauen.

Offline Sniper

• Die Großen Alten
                        • Show only replies by Sniper
                      Alles in allem muss ich mich meine Meinung nach der Zweitsichtung revidieren: Die Serie ist wirklich Bombe und ich werde die sicher auch nochmal schauen.

:applaus: :dance:

Offline nemesis

• In der Vergangenheit lebender
                      • Die Großen Alten
                        • Videosaurier
                          • Show only replies by nemesis
                        Moment - ich denke die sind nicht tot, oder?
                        Hurley, Ben, Kate, Claire, Richard, Frank und der Typ der Tote sehen kann haben doch alle überlebt.
                        Die Szene in der Kirche spielt quasi nachdem alle tot sind, also nicht direkt nach Jack's tot.
                        Sagt ja Hurley quasi noch am Ende "Du warst eine gute Nummer 2, Ben" u.s.w. Das deutet doch darauf hin das Hurley die Insel noch sehr, sehr lange beschützt hat.

Genau. Jacks Vater sagte in der Kirche ja zu Jack, dass die Zeit hier quasi keine Rolle spielt. Es gibt keine Vergangenheit oder Zukunft in der Welt danach.

Offline Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
                        • Die Großen Alten
                          • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
                            • Show only replies by Havoc
                          So, seit gestern habe ich es auch endlich geschafft und bin durch die letzte Staffel durch.

Großartig :!:

Weitere Kommentare sind unnötig.
                          “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
                            Zieht euch mal diese geile Szene "The Marbled Rye" rein: http://abc.go.com/shows/lost
                            Damon Lindelof und Carlton Cuse haben Sie gestern auf der Comic Con vorgestellt.  Barry, ich brech ab :uglylol: