Red White & Blue

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
    • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
      • Show only replies by Lionel

http://www.ofdb.de/film/193884,Red-White-&-Blue

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1465505/

In Austin Texas, the lives of three young people Erica, Franki and Nate intertwine in a fateful, tragic way and head down a rocky and violent road to heart-rending oblivion.

Erica (Amanda Fuller) lives rent-free in the local co-op, but spends her nights trawling the bars and beds of Austin. Damaged, emotionally withdrawn, never really connecting with anyone, and sleeping with multiple men is just what she does until she meets the older and mysterious Nate (Noah Taylor), working in a hardware store, but with an honorable discharge from Iraq.

Despite his quiet air of danger, Nate's the only guy who doesnt seem to want to get her into bed at the first opportunity, and the two form a hesitant bond. But one of Erica's casual sexual encounters is about to bite back.

Franki (Marc Senter) is a young, hot-headed wannabe rock star trying to make it big. Looking after a sick mother and estranged from his longterm girlfriend, Franki shared Erica with his buddies one drunken evening. A shocking twist of fate is all it takes to throw his already crazy world into a spin, and in Frankis eyes there is only one person to blame...
    (imdb.com)
    Page last updated by SimonMarkham, 2 months ago

Trailer:

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/red-white-and-blue/red-band-teaser-trailer

In der Splatting Image wird der Film mit Noé verglichen und soll mit einigen Tabubrüchen aufwarten. Der Rezensent bezeichnet ihn als "kleines, dreckiges Meisterwerk, dessen Sympathie für die Protagonisten ebenso überrascht wie die komplexe Erzählstruktur [...]" (Jörg Stodolka, Splatting Image Nr. 81).

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
    • Global Moderator
      • Weiter im Text...
        • Show only replies by JasonXtreme
      Interessant klingen tut das ja - aber bei dem Vergleich bin ich erstmal vorsichtig
      Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs