Karneval / Fasching / Fasnacht

Offline Havoc

• Bürohengst sucht Paragraphenreiterin
  • Die Großen Alten
    • Let me show you its features, hehehe!
      • Show all replies
    Ich gehöre auch zu den Faschings-Muffeln. Kann dem ganzen Prozedere wirklich nichts abgewinnen.

Gruß Havoc.
    “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
        • Show all replies
      Habe es dir ja schon im Chat gesagt.
      Ich leide mit dir!

Gruß Havoc.
      “When I ride my bike I feel free and happy and strong.  I’m liberated from the usual nonsense of day to day life.  Solid, dependable, silent, my bike is my horse, my fighter jet, my island, my friend.  Together we will conquer that hill and thereafter the world”

Offline Havoc

• Die Großen Alten
          • Show all replies
        Ich verbringe die Faschingszeit auch lieber den ganzen Tag im Wald wo mich die ganzen Nervbratzen mit ihren hundertjährigen Fips Asmussen "Humor" verschonen.