The Gathering

Gast · 5 · 685

Crash_Kid_One

• Gast

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1698657/

Was für ein geiler Cast!  :uglylol:

Zitat
Horror Icons Unite for The Gathering

Who are these horror icons I hear you ask? Well what would you say if I told you it stars Kane hodder (Friday The 13th), Gunnar Hansen (Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Doug Bradley (Hellraiser), Judith O' Dear (Night of the Living Dead), Udo Kier (Blade), William Sadler (The Mist) does that tickle your fancy? They will be starring in an anthology type horror film titled The Gathering.

Well what if I told you that Robert Englund (A Nightmare on Elm Street) is circling the project! Wait for it, it gets better, check out the story;

On All Hallow’s Eve, The Devil has gathered together four of history’s greatest horror writers - Edgar Allan Poe, Bram Stoker, H.P. Lovecraft and Mary Shelley - to share their untold scariest story in hopes of winning the evening’s prize; the opportunity to leave purgatory forever.

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the ground, are you serious? The Gathering sounds insane! The story sounds amazing and with that cast, add this to my Santa list because THIS is what I want.

The Gathering is to be directed by Jon Keeyes (Living & Dying), produced by Mark Heidelberger and Jesse Felsot of Treasure Entertainment and written by Carl Kirshner.

The Gathering is set to begin production at the end of 2010.

Quelle: www.horror-movies.ca
« Letzte Änderung: 09. Dezember 2010, 12:40:29 von Crash_Kid_One »

Offline JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
  • Global Moderator
    • Weiter im Text...
      • Show only replies by JasonXtreme
    Der Cast rockt definitiv schonmal!!!
    Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
      • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
        • Show only replies by Lionel
      Dacht ich auch als erstes, bevor ich überhaupt eure Kommentare gelesen hab: das ist ja ein Who-is-who der Horrorgeschichte

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Max_Cherry

• Die Großen Alten
          • Show only replies by Max_Cherry
        Wow, hört sich ganz cool an. Wird sicher ne kleine Nummer im Episodenstil, aber bei der Besetzung kanns ja fast nur unterhaltsam werden.