How to date an Otaku Girl (Fujoshi Kanojo)

Offline skfreak

• Serienfreak
  • Die Großen Alten
      • Show only replies by skfreak

Story:
    Zitat von: yesasia
    A supposed true story about an anti-social nerd in love with an elegant beauty, Train Man served as fantasy fulfillment for otaku males everywhere. Now, it's time for otaku girls to get their time in the spotlight with How to Date an Otaku Girl. Based on a popular blog that was also turned into a comic series, the film focuses on the world of fujoshi - a type of female otaku that is into butler cafés and boys love culture - and ponders whether it's possible for them to find true love. Directed by Detroit Metal City assistant director Kaneshige Atsushi, How to Date an Otaku Girl stars Matsumoto Wakana of Masked Rider Den-O as the titular otaku girl and Daito Shunsuke (Crows Zero) as her potential significant other. It also features cameos by popular voice actors Hino Satoshi (Naruto) and Fukuyama Jun (Kuroshitsuji).

It was love at first sight when Hinata (Daito Shunsuke) spots former co-worker Yoriko (Matsumoto Wakana). Head over heels in love, Hinata confesses his love to Yoriko, but she warns him that she's a fujoshi - a term Hinata has never heard of. Ignoring her warning, the two begin dating, and Hinata suddenly finds himself knee-deep in butler costumes, boys love comics, and cosplay parties. Can Hinata see past Yoriko's strange hobbies and love her for who she is?

Trailer:

Sieht und klingt net schlecht. Gibt eine HK-DVD mit englischen Subs.

Offline Lionel

• Angemeldet: 29.06.02
      • I'm the King of Moonduk High!
        • Show only replies by Lionel
      Klingt echt cool..und: was für ne Sau! :love:

Oldboy - Save the Green Planet - My Sassy Girl - Once Upon a Time in High School - I Saw the Devil - The Man from Nowhere - Attack the Gas Station - Silmido - Taegukgi - Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - Shiri - Joint Security Area - R-Point - Bittersweet Life - Windstruck - Arahan - Crying Fist - City of Violence - Beat - Rush - Memories of Murder - The Host - Friend - The Foul King - A Tale of Two Sisters - The Good, the Bad, the Weird - Peppermint Candy - Thirst - Mother - The Quiet Family - Kick the Moon - 2009: Lost Memories - Geochilmaru - City of the Rising Sun - Barking Dogs Never Bite - Straßen der Gewalt - I'm a Cyborg, but that's ok - Bichunmoo - Musa - Bin Jip - Il Mare - Say Yes - Kilimanjaro - Fighter in the Wind - My Wife is a Gangster - Nowhere to Hide - Public Enemy - Into the Mirror - Tell Me Something - Hansel & Gretel - The Chaser - The Classic - The Way Home

Meine Filmsammlung

Offline Bloodsurfer

• diagonally parked in a parallel universe...
      • Administrator
        • Pfälzer mit saarländischem Migrationshintergrund
          • Show only replies by Bloodsurfer
        Klingt interessant. Kennt jemand vielleicht auch diesen Train Man, von dem in der Beschreibung oben die Rede ist?