Wish I Was Here (Zach Braff)

Offline Chimaira

• Die Großen Alten
      • Show only replies by Chimaira
    Zach Braff finanziert seinen nächsten Film zum Teil über Crowdfunding, und das mehr als erfolgreich:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1869987317/wish-i-was-here-1

Zitat
    "Wish I Was Here" is the story of Aidan Bloom (played by me), a struggling actor, father and husband, who at 35 is still trying to find his identity; a purpose for his life. He and his wife are barely getting by financially and Aidan passes his time by fantasizing about being the great futuristic Space-Knight he'd always dreamed he'd be as a little kid.

When his ailing father can no longer afford to pay for private school for his two kids (ages 5 and 12) and the only available public school is on its last legs, Aidan reluctantly agrees to attempt to home-school them.

The result is some funny chaos, until Aidan decides to scrap the traditional academic curriculum and come up with his own. Through teaching them about life his way, Aidan gradually discovers some of the parts of himself he couldn't find.

Neben Zach Braff in der Hauptrolle sind bereits Kate Hudson, Mandy Patinkin, Josh Gad, Anna Kendrick, Jim Parsons und Donald Faison mit dabei.

Ich bin ja ein großer Fan von Garden State und freue mich riesig, dass Zach wieder einen Film dreht!!
    « Letzte Änderung: 21. Mai 2013, 01:08:34 von Chimaira »

Offline JasonXtreme

• Let me be your Valentineee! YEAH!
    • Global Moderator
      • Weiter im Text...
        • Show only replies by JasonXtreme
      Fan bin ich da auch, ich hoffe nur Zach versucht nicht eben jenen zu kopieren. Faison ist ja schon mal ein Antischauspieler zuviel an Bord :D
      Einmal dachte ich ich hätte unrecht... aber ich hatte mich geirrt.

Meine DVDs

Offline Sing-Lung

• Hat Elefanten im Garten
        • Festen som aldrig tar slut...
          • Show only replies by Sing-Lung
        Garden State war gut, aber ich fand The last Kiss besser...

Aber anschauen werde ich den hier auch. Faison wär aber echt nicht nötig! :D